Chapter 14: Folly of Youth

Start from the beginning

In view only one large robot was visible standing over 12ft. It was on four dark green legs, the body a lighter green and resembled the body-shape of a crab. It had jointed steel limbs, a dome very dark green head and two long rusty blue swaying arms. Behind the dome head it had black towers and red cannon perched on its head.

Neptune put both Plutia and Terra down "Alright I'll admit it...this is a little worse than I imagined" Terra remarked

"Wooooww...look at all the rooobbottts" Plutia said lightly in awe as upon seeing them two small robots zipped right towards them

"No you don't" Neptune came in and with two slices of her sword cleaved the small robots into two before they turned to data-dust "No spacing out you two, it's best we get things going from the start"

"If you say so"

Terra concentrated, summoned his power and once more his hair changed to purple in colour with a cowlick springing up "Wooowww...your hair turned purple" Plutia said before feeling through it "but it doesn't feel like a wig"

"Attention forward Plutia" Neptune said "Come on...and I can't believe I'm saying this but you'd best transform too"

"But...would that be okay? I might go a bit...wild or something and you won't be able to blame me"

"Well...these are machines, they don't feel pain" said Terra trying to coerce her "so you could hit them as hard as you like and not hear any complaint"

As if on Terra's last word, Plutia shifted to Iris Heart "Oh my...so what you're saying is...I can deal with these delicate tin-men with any way I desire?"

"Just...as long as you don't get us" Terra said a little nervous "but yeah. We'll be counting on your strength Plutia"

"Oh...could you repeat that again?" Plutia said with hand over ear and leaning towards them

"Hmmm...we'll be counting on you...Plutia...please?" she made a soft chuckle of mischief

"Hmm...not quite what I wanted but still very polite nonetheless"

Plutia looked out onto the three roads "For now its best we split up. There's only so much...of a session a single person can deliver. I'll go North, Neppy will go right...and you little Terra will go left"

"Take...care of yourself Plutia and you Neptune" said Terra to them both to which earned him a gentle head-rub form Plutia

"Such a polite boy...just no getting yourself hurt okay? But should you do...either of you I'll make extra sure you're attended to"

"We'll...keep that in mind" said Neptune a little nervous as Plutia headed off.

For a minute they watched as Plutia made a bee-line to the large robot which upon seeing her fired rockets from it's towers upon its head. Plutia in dance like motions twirled to dodge them before going to his right legs. With her blade in hand she sliced through the 'knee' joints of the legs...rolling to avoid it's stomps.

As she came away the robot looked uneasy on it's legs "Oh my...it seems toys are not as well made as they used to" suddenly from the head-cannon a beam of light shot out at Plutia, who crossed her sword over herself to block "and that new features have been added in my absence. Hmmm...ahhh it seems the little toys want to play rough" before she swung out her sword to deflect the beam away "Alright then...if that's what you want"