Fighting

It all started when we were play fighting, he rolled me onto my back, I stared into his deep brown eyes, I wanted him so bad. But I know that he's in a relationship with Jackie. And besides, Star likes him. And the blood moon chose them,

I would never have a chance with him. At least, that's what I thought.

I pushed him onto his stomach and started making growling noises at him, teasing him.

Marco is very competitive, so of course, he forces all of his strength into gaining dominance. But unfortunately for him, I'm even more competitive.

Once again, I push him down, this time onto his back. And without realising. I collapsed over him. Maybe it was exhaustion. I start panting heavily. And due to these circumstances, my face becomes a dark red.

This was my chance to show my feelings towards him. Everything was already awkward, it couldn't get worse. I gain my steadiness again. And soon I'm leaning over him on all fours, I lift his chin with my hand and push my lips onto his. And surprisingly he kisses back.

This is everything I've ever dreamed of, after a while, Marco pulls away softly.

"Tom, why are you crying?"

I put my hand onto my cheek, he was right, I was crying.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. I just didn't think that I'd ever end up kissing you. I love you Marco..."

He looks at me and smiles. He then sits up and pulls me in close for another kiss. I pull away.

"You're dating Jackie, this is wrong."

Marco laughs at me.

"No, I'm not. She broke up with me like a week ago."

I laughed awkwardly.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot."

Marco smiles at me again, and looks deeply into my eyes.

"A sexy idiot."

I smile again, and push him down.

"That feels good coming from you." I say smoothly, before kissing him again.

He blushes brightly, I bite his lip and he grants me entrance to his mouth. I of course, abuse the privilege; earning a few quiet moans from the brunette.

"I need more sweet sounds like that, baby..." I say darkly.

"When did you get so confident?" Marco chuckles.

"When you allowed me to be."

"Well.. it is getting quite warm." Marco says before sitting up yet again and taking off his hoodie and shirt.

I sat on his lap and carefully started to chew on his neck. Earning more beautiful sounds from him, which turned me on even more.

"T-Tom~ m-more~"

And just like that I started to become more rough, leaving marks but making sure that they wouldn't be visible.

Marco's sounds started to become louder and louder. Thank God that nobody was home.

I start to take off my shirt followed by my jeans. Marco decided to take off jeans too. Leaving us both in our underwear.

I start to sit up on the bed, and marco moves in between my legs and starts to rub my thighs. I cover my mouth, not wanting him to hear my moans. He stops and stares at me seductively.

"If you want me to carry on, you will uncover your mouth~"

And just like that my hands drop from my mouth.

"Desperate whore~" Marco laughs before running his hands up my thighs and massaging them softly. He moves closer so that his chest is touching the fabric of my underwear and starts to bite them, he stares at my boxers, pulling them off, revealing my rock hard dick.

He starts to run his hand over my member, just barely touching it, yet still making me feel weak to his touch.

"M-m-marco...~" I breath out slowly.

He winks at me before licking the tip.

"Mmmarco~"

He starts to take it into his mouth, sucking softly and licking the sides.
I pant heavily, shouting his name more times than I'd like to admit.

He takes my entire cock into his mouth and starts a pattern, which I quickly complete. Thrusting towards his face, I let out a loud groan and scream out Marco's name.

He pulls away slowly and bends over on all fours.
"Tom~ will you-"
"Yes of course..." I quickly interrupt him, slapping his ass before slamming into him.
I grip onto his lower back while thrusting into him, faster each time.
Yet another pattern starts as he starts to push himself into me. Both of our faces are a passionate red.

"T-Tommm~ right there~~"

Oh my god, just hearing his voice was enough to make me cum.

I finish the job, hitting in him in his prostate multiple times until he can't take anymore.
I collapse onto him.

"Wanna sleep over tonight?" The exhausted brunette whispers.

"Yeah, I can't go home now." I whisper to him, before falling asleep in his arms. He lies me down in bed and cuddles into me.

----

"WE'RE HOME!!!" I hear a familiar shout. Oh god, Star's home.