Chapter 16

Yueyue content already in 8 months.She movement began limited. She easily get tired and always had leg cramp. Qing felt sympathy with Yueyue because she had to go throught it alone. He colluding with Dayu and determined to persuade her to stay with them but Yueyue insist to live alone. So every morning, Qing will fetch and sent her to work and everyday after working hours he will fetch her back and sent her home. Everynight he will stayed at Yueyue place massage her swallow leg, help her doing house work, accompany her whole night and return to his house by dawn. Dayu just let Qing doing what he felt necessary eventhought their relation slightly disturbed. He tried to be boyfriend who understands and push aside jealousy.

Qing doing it for one weeks before Yueyue felt sympathy and her accepted their both invitation. Dayu try to get used Yueyue presence beside them. He must learns to share love and Qing attention like Yinyin said. But he just an ordinary person when he saw they both get friendly and Qing extra care Yueyue he cannot avoided felt jealous.

He started doubt he decision to being with Qing. Are he really prepared when Qing baby is born. Are he willing to share Qing love with them. The question always playing inside his mind and disturbing him.

Baby inside Yueyue belly active moving and kicking. They both more excited than Yueyue when Yueyue gave them permission to touch her belly. They both always tried to made Yueyue happy and light her burden.

They both rushing to labour room as soon Yueyue colleague inform them Yueyue almost gave birth. Qing accompany her at labour room gave moral support to her while Dayu waiting nervous outside the labour room. When Qing watch how painful and frustrating time Yue childbirth he felt very grateful and highly appreciate the sacrifices made by Yueyue. She fighting for his life gave birth to his son.No words can describe how thankful he was.

They all especially Yueyue relief a sigh as soon as the baby safely delivered. She shed tears of gratitude and joy as soon as she heard his baby first cry. Qing a moment of silence to give thanks to God. The staff let Qing carried his baby a while before asked them to wait at ward. After the staff clean the baby and the mother, they gave it to her for first time breast feeding. Then they push them both to ward. Qing and Dayu already waiting them there . The staff extend the baby to Qing. Qing smiled bright as soon he carried and see clearly his baby boy face. He kiss his baby boy tenderly and said thankful to YueYue for all his sacrifice. His eyes watering. Dayu just sit silent watching the scenario. He feels grateful both mother and baby save and health, he also felt happy when he noticed Qing happy face.

"Dayu, wanna carried ?" Qing extend the newborn baby to Dayu.

"Yes, Dayu please". Yueyue also offer him to carried his baby.

Dayu hold it cautious like holding a porcelain. "He's so handsome like U Qing."

"Welcome Qing junior". Dayu greet the cute baby.All he worried and jealousies dissapear as soon he watching clean white baby face innocent. He was willing to share everything for the sake of the baby and if need be he is willing to release Qing if necessary. His talking to his innersight. They both insisted to accompany Yueyue and baby at ward eventhough Yueyue refused. They both take turns to ensure comfort Yueyue and baby. Almost their time they spent watching the baby sleep.

It already morning when they both woke up. Qing return to home first for bathing and change his clothes then Dayu take turn. When Dayu return to normal hospital he notice Qing parents and Yueyue parents already there visiting their grandchildren. He just lurking them from outside the ward. Qing was standing next to Yueyue while carried his baby. The picture was so perfect.They three like a happy family. Suddenly he felt nervous.His heart felt pain.

"[ What if Qing decided to stayed beside Yueyue raising their baby and had a normal family. What if Qing realise he want more kids. What if Qing felt touch when he saw Yueyue fighting for his life gave birth to her son. What if... What if...]" So many questions playing inside his mind. He felt weak. He cancel his intention to enter the ward. He returned to his home and send message to Qing inform him, he's need to rest and will come visited at evening with Xio shi and Cayz.