Chapter 3

"U?" They both surprised when they noticed each other but Dayu quickly  signal silent to the unknown guy. 

"Hai! Finaly ur guys made it". YueYue greet them.

"Introduce my childhood friend aka my big brother, Wang Zhen gege. 

YueYue approaching the unknown guy and introduced him to Xio shi and Dayu. Before that Cayz already went to bathroom as soon he park his car leaving they two brought along their heavy lungage.

They greet each other. Wang Zhen eyes, sparkling looking Dayu face and he shaking Dayu hands tightly.

"Oh! My good. He look alike Qing and i  mistook him as Qing just then".

YueYue just laugh. It not first time people misktook they both. They both really look alike especially from back with their height,  their body and hair cutting. Their featured part face almost same. They like twins.

"I'm sorry, Wang Zhen because mistook u as someone else."

"Never mind. "He wide smile. He eyes continued looking Dayu. He wink at him when the other not realise and made Dayu rolled his eyes toward him.

"I'm sorry Xio Shi.  We already  divide the room between us because u all too .The master room we save for u Xio Shi and Dayu, i hope u don't mind share the room with Wang Zhen gege.

They two agree. They late because Cayz had diarrhea and they had to stop at every gas station. 

All their friends bring their couple along except Dayu and Wang Zhen. Dayu and Wang Zhen room next to Qing and YueYue room.

"Both of ur can go save ur lungage and rest. We are in the middle prepared for lunch, I called both of ur when lunch it ready."

"Come i helped u." Wang Zhen volunteer and pull Dayu lungage without waiting he answered. Dayu just followed him from back.

As soon they both enter the room Wang Zhen back hug Dayu tight. Dayu shock and tried to loosen Wang Zhen embrace but he stop he action when Wang Zhen voice sound pleading.

"I miss u baby. Please.... Allowed me
release my longing. "

After a while he loosen he embrace and turn Dayu facing him. He kiss Dayu light but when Dayu open his lip and tried to stop him,  he take opportunity to enter his tongue inside Dayu mouth and seduced Dayu tongue to interwine with his. He's hold tight Dayu jaw made sure he had full control on Dayu. Wang Zhen tongue dominant the kissing. He craven inside Dayu mouth and suck it hard. It like he never had intention to let go Dayu lip. Dayu lulled with Wang Zhen kisses. Dayu had to push Wang Zhen away when his lungs of oxygen deficiency. 

"Are u crazy? I almost lost air. "Dayu breathe gasping for breath.

"Wow! The kiss made my mind explode. It amazing. "

"Amazing U head. "Dayu scolded him to hidden his shyness. Wang Zhen relief a deep sigh. He satisfied.

"U never change baby. Harsh. I like it.
I miss u Yuyu."

"I'm not".

"Ur words,  break my heart. I'm glad i met u again. "

"What are u doing here? "

"I'm YueYue best big brother. She persuade me to joint this vacation, and u what are u doing here? "

"Shopping "Dayu mocked him.

Wang Zhen chuckle. He got used with Dayu harsh and rough words.

" They all are my old friends school. "