Chapter9

Dayu wokeup. He smiled when he realized he's still in Qing embrace. He had a sad dream which it Qing was married with YueYue and he only can stood at corner watching them both.

He relief a sigh.He almost forgot Qing was someone fiance. Qing belong to other person. He was aware of his actions but this time,  he allowed selfishness win. There is nothing wrong when we want with people we love. His eyes watering. He persuaded his guilt. He nose touch Qing neck and kiss him spoil.

"Baby u awake. Qing kiss Dayu forehead tenderly. Qing touch Dayu cheeks." Are U crying? "

Dayu just smiled." We shouldn't do... "

Qing know what in Dayu mind. He seal Dayu lip with kiss not allowed him to continue his words.

"For tonight don't think about other things . It only we.Wanna go beach? I knew u love beach. "

"When? "

"Now. "

"What. At 3am. "

"Yes, now packing u things. We went on vacation."

After done packing their lungage, they both head to car and head to beach near their area. It almost dawn when they arrived. They just park their car at beach while waiting morning sunrise.

It still earlier. There no one except them at the beach. Qing staring Dayu face.

"Why are u staring me like that Qing? 
"How come u be this adorable. U getting more adorable than before."

Dayu silent. He tried remind the last time Qing mention of. He remind the last day they meeting. The day when he broke up their relationship, the day when he moving forward without turning back, the day when he heart shattered.  The day when he lost someone he really love. He eyes watering and Qing noticed it.

"U must hate me Qing after that day right? "

Yes, i really hate u and determined to made u pay for that".

"When u got ur memories back Qing?  
"The day when u push me from the bed and cause me head bleeding."

"And all the.. "

"Yes, i deliberate lovey dovey and spoilt with her to made u jealous,  to made u heartache to made u sad, to made u heart pain."

Dayu mouth wide open.

"U cruel Qing. Don't u know how hurt i was when i see u both lovey dovey."

"I knew and i really sorry for that." Qing interwine their finger together.

"I'm glad we together again but what about YueYue. She was a nice lady."

"I knew but u the one i love not her. I will talk to her and I will decide our engagement.

"I felt guilty Qing. "

"U shouldn't. When come to love we must firm if not other will hurt.
Qing kiss Dayu passionately. Dayu lean his head on Qing broad chest while enjoy sunrise. They glad they  together again.

They laying their body on bed as soon they enter the hotel room but before that Dayu already sent message to Xio shi asked leave for 2 days.

They continued slept embrace each other until noon.

They was like living in their own world this 2 day. They spend time during the day walking along the beach, swimming, playing with waves. Break for lunch at noon and lovey dovey at their hotel room until twilight. After dinner, they will sit down to take the wind side of the beach while listening to the sound of waves. They not talking, Dayu just lean his body into Qing and let Qing warm him with his embrace. Then they return to hotel room, cuddled with each on bed and made love until dawn. (lol)The adult Qing really energetic and creative. He always had new idea to practice on Dayu. Dayu as a obedient partner never once grumble when Qing gave him the tricker smiled. It like they wanted to redeemable the 7 year their lost as much their can.