"How so?" Cassian asks. Sage knew he didn't much believe in the Force because, as he said before, he and the Force had "different priorities".

Sage shrugged slightly, "I can feel the movements of the muscles, tissue and bones in your knee, your ACL isn't working properly."

Cassian only nodded, still not really believing in the old religion. Once she was finished she moved over to Bodhi to apply some burn ointment to his side, "I'm sorry for the way I patched up your wound," Sage chuckled slightly, trying to relieve the tension in the room.

Bodhi only shook his head, "You apologize too much," he says. 

It was a long ride back to Yavin since they had to go in the opposite direction of Yavin and the Empire's fleet to get away from the Empire and then turn back eventually and go around Scarif. It was about half a day and by the time they got back, it was very early in the morning.

Sage steered the ship into orbit, going on the intercom and speaking to the Rebel control room, "This is Rogue One requesting a landing spot."

"Rogue One? Oh- Yes, yes, of course, landing port three," He replied causing Sage to steer the ship down to landing port three.

Once they landed, she opened the ramp and sat back in her seat, putting her head into her hands. It would be a long time before any of them could sleep again, except for Jade, Jade hadn't been able to get a full eight hours of sleep since the Jedi Order fell.

Sage ran down the ladder and helped Bodhi up, carrying him down the ramp to be greeted by the few Alliance members that were up at 3:30AM. They had brought two carriers, Sage and Jade helped Jyn and Bodhi sit on one, soon being carried off to medical, Jade hopping into the driver's seat with the other alliance member. Of course, not until the few Alliance members congratulated them on the victory. Though, to none of them did it feel like a victory.

Sage and the other Alliance member carried Cassian down the ramp, carefully not to let him bend his leg as they laid him on the stretcher. The Alliance worker got in the driver's seat and Sage was going to walk when Cassian grabbed her hand, "Sage, thank you," he told her, a small smile being forced onto his face.

Sage instead hopped up and sat next to Cassian's legs as they drove through the base, to medical. Cassian grabbed onto her hand tighter when they went over a small rock, wincing at the pain in his ribs.

"Hey, Cass," Sage spoke, clasping both her hands around his, "thank you, big brother." She brought his knuckles up and kissed them gently. She had known Cassian for about four years now, and she just now realized how important he was to her, he was the protective older brother she never had.

This gesture made Cassian smile, "Anything for you, little sister."

They were soon at medical and the medical rooms were now full, Cassian in one, Jyn, Jade and Bodhi in the others. After being examined, Jyn and Cassian both fell asleep in separate rooms, Jade had gone to talk to Mon Mothma, and now Sage was waiting outside of Bodhi's room for the medical droid to give her news.

The medical droid soon came out and Sage stood up slowly, knowing very well that he was going to be fine already. "He'll be alright, he's lucky you were there. But the burn scar may never heal, if it doesn't after a month of burn treatment, then it's forever," the medical droid told her.

Sage nodded, "Thank you."

The medical droid nodded, returning back down the hall as Sage entered Bodhi's room as he was attempting to put his shirt back on, wincing at the pain it caused him. Sage couldn't help but laugh as Bodhi very slowly slid his shirt back on, "It's not funny," he replied to her laugh.

Sage held back her laughter by pressing her lips together as she slowly walked towards Bodhi who's feet were hanging off the tall medical bed. They had given him new clothes, clothes other than his imperial cargo pilot's uniform. He wore a loose t-shirt and some cargo pants which had the Alliance symbol on the ankle. As well as some combat boots. Sage loved his new looked, which was all cleaned up after he had taken a shower, his hair was pushed back.

 Sage went and turned her back to the bed, placing her hands on it and lifting herself up and sit next to him, her feet hanging higher up than his since she was about half a foot shorter than he was.

"We still need to cut your hair," Sage says, looking over and up at him.

Bodhi chuckled, his cheeks turning red under her gaze as he looks away, staring at the ground, "Yeah, I did make a deal with you."

Sage smiled kindly at him before slowly reaching her hand up, surprising Bodhi as it came into his view. She placed it on his cheek and turned his head towards her. It was slow and sweet as they leaned in, almost savoring the small moment they had together like they could die tomorrow. 

It was a sad and innocent kiss, just pressing their lips together for a short amount of time. It was both Sage and Bodhi's first kiss and it lasted only a second before they pulled away, looking at each other in the eyes, Sage's hand fell from his cheek and rested in her lap.

Sage was the first to look away, but it was as if Bodhi had grown a small amount of confidence from the kiss. He place his hand under her ear, his thumb resting against her jawline as he pulled back to look at him, pressing their lips together once more. This one was more passionate, both of them knowing that for sure they wanted it. 

Their lips moved together like jigsaw pieces, perfectly fitting. It was almost as if they had both forgotten everything, and their sadness melted away as Sage moved her hand and rested it on his forearm. 

They only kissed for a moment, other things starting to come back to their mind. They pulled away and looked at each other, Sage searched his eyes, unable to feel what he was feeling through the Force, "Tell me you'll stay."

"Sage-" Bodhi began, sighing, "I'm not a fighter-"

"Yes, you are. You are so incredibly talented and brave, use your talents for something, stay here, join the Alliance. Stay here," she paused, "with me," she added, her eyes pleading.

Bodhi thought for a moment, his eyes never leaving her, "I couldn't leave you even if I wanted to."