The Rich and Wealthy

Check out my new story The Rich and Wealthy

Mia Webb is a spoiled rich girl who gets everything she wants until she meets Aiden Lynch. A seemingly less fortunate janitor who spends what little free time he has working a second job.

Preview:

"Crap!"

"Sorry! Didn't see you there."

Boiling hot coffee drips down the front of my expensive pants suit and onto my extremely expensive Jimmy Choos in the middle of the Starbucks. A very appreciated 21st birthday gift. Now that they are ruined they don't seem as special.

"Maybe you should watch where you're going!"

He had the decency to look apologetic. Well, apologies won't fix my outfit.

"I'll pay for it," he said.

I gave this guy a brief once over. He was dressed in a white t-shirt and gray sweatpants . Other than appearing to lack a fashion sense he also seemed to lack the money for a fashion sense.

"Don't make me laugh. This whole outfit costs more than your college education." I walked over to a table and grabbed a few napkins. "But thanks anyway."

As I turned to walk away he grabbed my arm. "I'll get you the money. What was your name?"

I rolled my eyes at his attempt to be heroic or whatever he was going for.

"Mia Webb." I yanked my arm from his grip and stormed out of the Starbucks with the little patience I had.