25.

''I would appreciate it if you would tell your mother to stop calling my phone harassing me. Aren't you old enough to make your own decisions so why are you allowing them to torture me for what you wanted and for what you clearly CHOSE TO DO?''

''How many times are you gonna ask me that? I tried to talk to them, but they don't wanna listen to me so I can't make them listen. They think that we've been sleeping together since I was 17.''

''but we never did and I never even tried anything when you were 17 and you know that.''

''Of course, I know that.''

''THEN TELL THEM THAT TOO, don't do anything foul just because I refuse to be with you.''

I laughed at his untrue statement. Refuse to be with me? Wasn't I the one who ended this whole thing? wasn't I the one who decided, to tell the truth? I think I was or maybe I imagined all of that, right?

''NO, I was the one who ended this bullshit with you, I'm not your side piece and I don't even know why I forced myself to even get down and dirty with you. I'm way too classy and I deserve better than that and I deserve better than your stupid ass.''

''You deserve better than me? I don't think anybody else can put up with your attitude. I'm the one who actually tried to be nice to you and try to help you love yourself and learn how to love someone else, but the truth is you're a pathetic little brat who gets mad when things don't always go HIS way. I think I deserve better and maybe Anne Marie is better than you.'' the line suddenly went dead.

I tossed my cell phone against the wall as I flopped down on my bed. Why didn't I see this from the beginning? he only wanted one thing from me and he got it and now this is what I'm getting in return just because I fell in love with my family photographer..