17.

kian.

It's been a few days since I've seen jc or even talked to him. It's weird because he didn't tell me that he had any plans or that he wouldn't be able to talk to me , I've been calling and texting him and I'm not getting any attention from him. Lia told me that he could be cheating , but she's always thinking negative and she told me that she was just joking and that I shouldn't worry about it , I just don't know what to do or even think and checking his social media every two seconds is getting tiring , he's posting shit on his accounts , but he refuses to call me back? It makes me think that I did something!

I threw my phone onto my bed and I just leaned against the wall trying to figure out where we went wrong , what could I have done? OH NO! What if he's tired of hiding our relationship from my parents? I knew they were gonna be the cause of my fucking happiness .

'' kill them.'' a voice in my head said.

okay , now I know that I'm losing my fucking mind.

''KIAN LAWLEY , WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU?'' I heard lia's voice coming from downstairs. I quickly swung my door open and ran down to see what the fuck is up with her.

''KIAN , Did you and him have a fight or something?''

''what? no , I don't think so.''

''well , you know how he told you that Andrea is allowing him to sleep with anybody that he pleases? well , I think he has a new fuck buddy .'' she threw the phone into my hands.

I slowly looked away from her as I looked down at the picture that was on the screen.

'' 

''roadtrippin' across cali 🌻📍☁️''

 '' um , who the fuck is this?''

'' does it matter , can we just go beat these hoes down?'' she grabbed her phone and shoved it in her pocket.

'' Lia , I can't react on it , I'm basically his side piece and so is she , he's still with andrea and he has a right to do what he wants.''

I just wish he didn't ignore me in the process.

'' you know , it's sad that you're looking at yourself as his side piece , you're worth way more than that.'' with that being said , she walked out of the house.