0.1 ❥

| Readers Point of View ❥|

Me and Oikawa have been dating for 6 years now. Today, he's 18. We started dating when we were 13. For his birthday I got him a locket with the date we started dating in it. That very day, is today. July 20th. It has 7.20.10 inside. It's almost time for school. I've been up since 3 A.M. I can't sleep. I'm so excited! I'm gonna text him and see if he's awake yet. Probably not.

You : Hey baby! Happy birthday! ~ 6:34 A.M ~
Oikawa : Good morning baby girl! Happy anniversary. ~ 6:52 A.M ~
You : You too bae! Why are you up so early anyways? ~ 6:52 A.M ~
Oikawa : I should be asking you the same thing princess ~ 6:53 A.M ~
You : Honestly, I can't sleep. ~ 6:53 A.M ~
Oikawa : Why? Is it because of exams? ~ 6:53 AM~
You : Oh shit exams are today?! ~ 6:54 A.M ~
Oikawa : Oh my my what a vulgar princess (; so naughty. ~ 6:54 A.M ~
You : That sounds really wrong lol ~ 6:55 A.M ~
Oikawa : Do you not love me anymore:( ~6:56 AM
You : No! I will always love you! ~ 6:56 A.M ~
Oikawa : Yayyy! Well I'm on my way to your house right now. Hope your parents aren't home (; ~ 6:58 A.M ~
You : Uhhh they aren't why do you hope that? ~ 6:59 A.M ~
Oikawa : So we can cuddle! ~ 6:59 A.M ~
You : Awww okay ~6:59 A.M~
Oikawa : (: ~ 6:59 A.M ~
You : Omg I think someone's in my house! ~ 7:00 A.M ~

You heard a laugh. "It's me silly!" You heard a voice say. It was Oikawa! You jumped out of bed so fast with your heart racing as you hugged him. He held you tight.

The hugging stopped. "(Y/N)..." he said. "Yes?" You asked him. "I don't approve of this outfit!" He said throwing a fit with a child, but that's why you love him.

You laughed. "What's wrong with it?" You asked. "Your shorts! They're too short! And your shirt...it's like an inch under your boobs!" He said like an overprotective dad.

You kept laughing. He kissed you and you smiled. "Now." Oikawa said. "Let's get down to business." He said in a serious tone. "W-what do you mean?" You asked him.

He pushed you onto the bed and started kissing your neck."Oikawa! What are you doing!?" You asked frantically. You were low key enjoying it.

You let out a soft quiet moan. "N-not now Oikawa." You said trying not to moan. You failed. "Aw did I please my princess?" He said getting off you. You laughed trying to ease the mood. You punched him softly. "Jerk." You said laughing. He laughed with you. You yawned.

You climbed back in the bed. Oikawa laid next to you. He put the blanket on both of you as he pulled you into his chest. You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

You were laying on his chest when you pulled you closer. He kissed your forehead as he said, "I love you princess."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You heard your alarm go off. "Ugh." You said in a raspy sleeping voice.

Oikawa was gone. "Oikawa? Are you still here?" You asked getting up. "Yeah I'm in the kitchen sunshine." You blushed crazily. You walked into the kitchen. He had on a pink apron that had kawaii marshmallows on it.

He smiled at me cooking something on the stove. "What're you making?" You asked him. "Waffles!" He said excited like a 9 year old boy.

You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Happy birthday! I can't believe you're 18!" You said.

"Neither can I! It feels the same though." He said.

He acts the same...looks more mature...and is a really good kisser. "I don't think you've changed a bit!" You say.

"Aw am I the exact same?" He asked kinda disappointed. "Yeah, pretty much." You said.

He sighed and finished making breakfast. You guys sat down and ate your breakfast. It's a surprise how much you guys could eat because you guys wouldn't stop talking.

You were having good conversations until he asked the one question. You put your plate in the sink when he asked, "where are your parents anyways?" 

"My parents?" You asked. "Yeah! Mrs. (Y/M/N) and Mr. (Y/D/N)!" He said obliviously.

"Well...my mom has a trip for work she has to go on so she's in the U.K. and my dad went with her." You said sighing. "Oh...well, I have an idea!" Oikawa said trying to cheer you up.

Oh great...another one of his ideas. "Well, I can either come live with you or you could come live with me!" He cheered.

This may actually be a good idea for once. "Well I think you should come live with me." You said. "Oh my my what do we have here? You want the house with any adults in it. You naughty naughty princess." He said stroking your chin.

"Shut up jerk!" You said laughing. He laughed with you. Moments like this make up for your parents absences. They fill the missing pieces of your heart.

They make you smile when you are down. And most of all, they make him happy.