Chapter 4

------Eren's P.O.V------

We did it until dawn, I was really tired and could hardly move. Levi was still asleep, so I went back to sleep. A few hours later I felt someone touch my neck and touch where all the bite marks were. I woke up to see who it was, it was Levi and he looked really sad and mad at himself. "I'm sorry Eren" "It's.... okay" I could hardly talk and when I did it was a hoarse voice. He started to tear up a little "I'm so sorry" I grabbed his face and made him look at me and I smiled. "It was amazing" "But I hurt you" I tried to pull him so I could hug him and tell him it was okay and that I didn't mind at what he did. He saw what I was trying to do and cuddled up to me. "I'm still really sorry for leaving all these bite marks on you" "It doesn't matter now" "Oh and the mark where i made you bleed" "Yeah?" "That will never go away it is the mark of an alpha wolf" I was completely shocked. "Looks like you'll be here with me forever" I smiled "Oh and when I go into heat even though I'm a male bunny I can still have kids" now he was completely shocked. "Really?" "Yeah weird right, I don't know how it works though" "I thought that was only snakes and fish?" "Nope bunnies too, just incase there are only two males left so we can reproduce. The village told me that when I was little" 

                                                                              ------Levi's P.O.V------

I still felt really bad about what I did to Eren. I had to make it up to him somehow. "What would you like to eat?" "What we had the first day" "Okay got it, you stay here i need to get somethings" "Okay, it's not like I can move anyway" "Sorry about that" "It's okay" his smile was warming I wanted to be with him forever. I got back to the cave with all the things I needed to make the soup. He watched as I prepared the vegetables. I looked over to look at him, he smiled and blushed a little. I walked over to the bed, picked him up "Levi? what are you doing?" I carried him over to sit in a handmade stool so he could watch better "there now you can watch better" "Thanks Levi" he smiled and I got back to making the soup. "It's almost ready to be but in the pot so I can cook it" "Can I help?" "You want to help?" "Yes I want to help, remember i am supposed to help clean the cave as long as i live here" "Don't worry about it, you sit and rest your hips need a break" He sighed and laid his head on his arms and watched me finish making the soup. I poured us both a bowl and gave him one "Here" He smiled "Thanks" We ate and he wanted to help clean but of course I said no. "When do you go into heat Eren" "I have no idea I've never gone into heat before" I almost dropped the bowl "You haven't?" "No, I haven't yet" "So that means you've never experienced a heat before" "No, but I think I'll know when it happens" "If you go into heat and I go into heat who knows what will happen to you" "We'll find out when that time comes Levi. For right now let's not worry about it" He smiled and nuzzled into me chest "For right now I want to say like this. Can I?" "Yes Eren you can" He smiled and fell asleep in my arms. I soon laid down and went to sleep holding Eren.