Chapter 2

------Eren's P.O.V-----

When I woke up the wolf was already up cleaning the cave. "Oh you're awake. How did you sleep?" "It felt like home" I smiled and he looked at me in amazement. "What is your name if I may ask" "It's Levi" "I like it" "Thanks" he always had a straight face no matter what he did, for some reason I want to see if smile once before i leave this cave. "What do you want to eat Eren" "ummmm.... I don't know, whatever you make is fine." "Okay" he made this amazing breakfast, since I'm a bunny he made sure there was no meat. It tasted so good, like a meal you would only get if you were sick.  

why is he so nice, but yet looks like he wants to have someone with him all the time.

"Do you ever get lonely Levi?" "Yes, i do. Why?" "You looked like you were lonely that's all" I smiled and went back to eating. 

                                                                        ------Levi's P.O.V------

His smile was cute and he was cute, but a predator and a pray could never be together. He keeps asking questions and I kept answering them. Why? "You'll find a mate one day, I can see it" He smiled a sad smile but I ignored it. What did he mean by that? "Maybe" "I know you will Levi" He finished eating and I cleaned up everything "How are your wounds?" "Better" "You'll be well enough to leave tomorrow" "Tomorrow already" "Yes, I made sure that I did the stitches correctly so you'll be fine enough to go home as soon as possible. You must miss your home." "I got kicked out of the village, because I was always fighting and they got tired of me." He looked really sad "You can stay here until you find a place to stay, I guess." "Really!!" "Yeah, as long as you help me clean the cave..." "Okay! That's easy" he had a huge smile on his face it was so cute. He blushed a little when he saw me staring at him. "What shall we do Levi" "I don't know" Little did we know another bunny was looking for Eren to bring him back home. After a few hours we heard a loud bang on the outside of the cave. "EREN!!!" "Mikasa?" He started walking toward the entrance of the cave, but i stopped him "You're leaving me?" He looked at me and shook his head "I'm going to tell Mikasa I'm never going back to the village." I looked at him in amazement "Why here's your chance to go back" "You just asked me if i was leaving you. Here's my answer no, I'm not leaving" He smiled and I knew right there that I loved this little bunny named Eren "Eren are you in there?" He walked out of the cave, I watched but deep enough in the cave to where she couldn't see me "Mikasa I'm not going back to the village I found somewhere I belong"  "Then I'm staying with you" I walked out of the cave a little ticked off "No you're not" She looked like she was ready to kill me, but i was not scared of her "What do you want from Eren, you beast." "I saved him just to let you know, and nothing if he doesn't want to go with he doesn't have to. It's his choice" She looked even more pissed, but turned around and said one last thing before walking away "I'll tell the village, I'll come visit you Eren sometimes" "Bye Mikasa"