Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

"No."  He stands, "I'm glad you did."

(A/N) I GOT REALLY AGGRAVATED ABOUT FIFTEEN  (A/N2.0-That's an annoyed exaggeration, it was literally three times)  TIMES BECAUSE THE STUPID WATTPAD APP FOR MY LAPTOP KEEPS DELETING EVERYTHING I WRITE PAST THIS PART. SO IF THIS IS SUPER CRAPPY I AM SO SORRY. I LITERALLY WROTE 2000+ WORDS SEVERAL TIMES FOR THEM TO GET DELETED. So now I'm on the website and hopefully it's okay now... even though I'm currently rewriting a good 1600 words- and never using the app again lol

I tilt my head slightly, not fully understanding where he was going with this.

"You see... my most critical mistake with Lily was calling her a... foul name."   He sighs, I glance up at him from the photo, but only for a moment- as I couldn't quite bring myself to look away from my Mother's smiling face.

"Rose, I don't plan on ever repeating that name to anyone..." he continues, "but I know you've been called that very same name by Mr. Malfoy."

(A/N2.5) Now my laptop is dying hahaha this chapter is just going smoothly, wouldn't you say?!

(A/N2.9) I've got a charger now... but it's 2:13am and I need to sleep. Just ugh. THANKS WATTPAD.

"But, sir--"

"I don't want you to hold that against him, Rose."   He continues, ignoring my interruption.   "You're both young, and may make many mistakes against eachother.   You might both regret it.   I know Lily and I both did.   She tried reaching out to me a few times for a little over a year before she died- but I just didn't know how to respond after so many years..."

"Sir, I--"

"Sh."   He holds up a hand to silence me.    "Promise me you won't hold that grudge against him forever."

"I promise.."  I look up at him.   "But I--"

"And don't let Mr. Potter turn you against him either."   He pauses, only for a moment.   "He could use a good friend like you, believe me."   He stops for real this time, and waits expectantly for me to answer.

"I understand, Sir."   I nod, "but, Draco and I aren't quite friends as you and Lily were."

"Give him a chance."   He had real emotion in his eyes, he truly did care about him... and me?   Both of us, I guess.   "Now, let's go, hm?"

Nodding, I place the frame back behind the freshly watered flowers and follow Snape to the door.   I stand outside while he locks it.   I couldn't get my Mother's face out of my head.   She was absolutely glowing, did I glow like that?   I mean, we looked alike... but there was no way I had that effect on people.

Snape led the way to his office, most of the way was in silence.   We passed McGonagall and she sort of nodded in my direction, but other than that did not respond to my smile and wave.

"You remind me a lot of Lily."   Snape comments, snapping me out of my daze-like state.

Sirina Rose PotterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara