Always hold on to family

The next morning is school its monday time for school so far jacob was the only to say sorry about my mom i  a lesson dont let friend get in your life because they want to what they want you to do and when i got to school people was coming up to me asking about my mom she was a good help to this school  i told them yes today i really dont want to go to school it is boring so the princpal said if i would like i can go home but instead of doing what every kid would do  i stayed when school was over i went to the hospital and visit my mom the doctor said she was ok and could be released on thursday i went to talk to her she was awake so we talked for a while until she started to look bad and i told her to get some sleep and she didnt and she kept talking to me so very word she said she got weaker than before  she said son i would all was love you you take care of the house and when you was little i made you a bank account you have over a billion dollars in it you can move some where else but know i will always love you  but remember  Always hold on to family goodbye cameron said NO mom i need you dont leave me here alone at that moment i knew she was gone that motion beep and he gone i called for help they made me leave the room and one hour later they said she didnt make it my life was over so i went on twitter and said today i losted my mom but she told me a valueble lesson Always hold on to family good luck love yall after that i want over jacobs house and we talked laughed shared good memories and played around with each other and we went to starbucks which made remember about how much me and my mom would go there but tonight its about hanging on to my family its was fun hanging out with jacob i went home and gotsome snacks and went to bed.

hey people enjoy my story love yall see you sooooooooooooooonnnnnnn