Chapter 2

Today is Tuesday yesterday I had a great day. I wasn't hungry so I take a shower and brush my teeth and hair. I got my backpack and went to school. I saw my friend I was going to go talk to them. But Sarah walks up to me and says can you help me with my books cutie I said yes I smiled and help her. I went over to my friend and they started ask are y'all going out or nah.I said no just friend so we walk to class and everybody was going crazy so I ask why Everybody going crazy they said someone killed Mrs.Thomas This morning and we don't wanted a different teacher I said maybe a new teacher is good he/she maybe will give us a break to get on your phone so everybody calm down k they calm down the thirty is I was right about they would let us on are phones and the rest of the periods was fine and lunch Sarah wouldn't stop messing with me my friends just smiled I was happy lunch was over I was walking home Sarah was walking with me we got to know each other and she come over my house I invited my friends too we all watch my movies and played truth or dare and it was getting late so everybody still over sense we. All go to the same school I was trying to sleep then I felt someone on me and it was Sarah .Nick yelled miss me with that cute shit!!!!! We all started laughing and went to sleep me and Sarah was the first people sleep she had her arm around .