friends can be a hand full

Today it is Saturday and when I got home my mom was not home so I tried to call her but she would ignore me that was weird because she never ignore me before so I text her and she didn't respond so I stop trying to call her then I went upstairs to see my mom on the floor not moving so check her heart it was not beating so in called the police they said that she was stab and they rushed her to the hospital sense my dad was never and my life I had nobody to call so they are trying to find out who stab my mom many people didn't know her so it not going to be easy trying to find out who. So I want to my house put different clothes on sense I needed to change I decided to take a walk then I saw someone that I hate. It was Adam the one who think people like him but really everyone don't like at all so he started walking again and went two blocks down and went rack home when he went home his friends was at his house they looked mad as crap. So he went inside not in the mood for them to say something to him . he went straight upstairs and went to his room followed by his friends they said what is wrong with you you are ignore all of tour text they said at the same time I said because I was busy doing something they gave him a worried face they said what happened I was to sad to talk about it but I couldn't lie to my friend so I respond by saying my mom had to the hospital because she was stab and they was not happy about that and they said they wanted to go at to a party tonight I ejected because I'm going back to the hospital to stay with my mom so I said I couldn't go. Nick said why not? Because I'm going back to the hospital so no they was angry they said do you only care about yourself!!No but I care about my mom she is hurt and all y'all care about is a stupid party really!! I said angry now.

Yes they said I got to the point that I was going to kill somebody so I yelled get out now!!! They left and they didn't come back. I started packing for the hospital it was going to be a peace night I think then I got in the car and went to the hospital. The rest of the night was so peace until I hear a voice it was Jacob he said I'm sorry for the way i acted today I didn't be here for you when your mom was stab I'm so sorry can. I said that it was OK. We talk for a good while and he went home and I went back to sleep. The next morning it was Sunday I went home and went to sleep and wake up at 12:00 pm and I went to Starbucks and I went to the mall and pick out outfits for my mom and I went home and went upstairs and put them on her bed and I went to my room and each Netflix and take a nap and wake up at 6:00 the longest nap I take. I went downstairs and ate a apple and went back upstairs and went to my phone followed people and tweet and did vines then went to sleep in peace. Just a normal day I like it.

Hey sorry for not posting in a long timeb just wanted to say thanks for reading and everything love y'all.