I tense as she places her hand. "If there is one scratch on her body, we're gonna have problems, Clarke." I walk away from her and towards the dropship. I climb up the ladder to the third level where the grounder is kept. As I enter the room I find Octavia standing in front of the Grounder.

"Hey!" I call out. "What are you doing in here?" I ask her.

"Nothing," she replies curtly.

"Whatever, I need to talk to him."

"He doesn't even understand you."

"I don't care, it's about Liz, not me. She's gone. I just wanna know if he might know where she was taken." At my words I see the grounder's eyes fill with concern. So he does understand us. "Look I'm not gonna hurt you," I say to him, raising my hands, "I just wanna know where my Angel is, please," I beg him.

He hesitates for a moment before nodding at me. He gestures towards the journal sitting in the corner. I rush over, pick up the journal and return to the grounder. "The map," he says simply. I flick through the journal until I find a drawn map inside. "Go east. You might find her there."

I study the map for a moment, memorising the details. I look up at him a final time. "Thank you," I breathe. He nods a final time. "Find her. Quickly. Before it's too late," he warns. I nod at him and Octavia before rushing down the ladder to find Clarke.

➳➳➳➳➳➳

Elizabeth POV:

I groan as I open my eyes, squinting away from the sunlight. I raise my hand to block the sunlight as I sit up. Pain surges through my head and I gently cradle my head in my hand. As I pull back my hand blood covers my fingers. Great.

I look around me to find I am inside a small cell with a chain attached to my ankle. I try to tug on the chain to break it, but it doesn't work. I can feel the panic rise in my throat and my breath become shallow. Not again. Not again.

I continue to pull on the chain in the hope of breaking it when I hear footsteps heading towards me. I push myself into the corner of the cell, trying to slow my breathing, but all I can concentrate on is the heavy chain attached to my ankle.

My head snaps up at the sound of the door opening and a large man enters the room. I push myself further into the wall, trying to get away from the man. Behind him I see two more grounders enter the room, another male and a women with dark eyes next to him.

"You are the one they call Liz, correct?" the woman asks. I jerk my head in response, confirming her assumption. "You are a leader of the sky people?"

"I'm not a leader," I stutter out. She looks at me quizzically.

"You are a leader, yet you do not think so," she says as she walks towards me. "You are strange, Liz."

She crouches in front of me, her stare never wavering. "I'm just Liz. That's it," I say, my breathing still shallow. One of the men with her, step forward and I flinch way from the movement. As I look up at him, he slowly transforms until Caleb is now before me. "No, no, Please! Not again!"

I see the woman gesture for the man to step back. "You are scared of him. Why?"

My eyes snap to hers. "Why do you care?" I growl. "It's my problem not yours."

The woman's eyes turn into slits and she glares down at me. "You will tell me what I want to know, when I want to know."

"You can go fuck yourself. I'd rather die than tell you anything," I spit at her.

"Oh you won't die, but you will tell me." She nods at the men beside her as she pulls out a knife. The men step forward and grab my arms pulling me away from the wall. I struggle in their grip as they pull me in front of the woman.