chapter 1: Just a dream..

Start from the beginning

I wake up with my arms wrapped protectively around Mitch. However, he was already awake and playing with my hair. "Good morning Mitch. How did you sleep?" I ask. "Better than I did at home.." he confesses. "Good to hear. Question.." I reply. "Yes Jerome?" Mitch asks. "What happened yesterday? You know. Besides you coming over unexpectedly.." I ask. "Oh.. It was a nightmare.." Mitch replied. "Can you tell me what it was about?" I ask, letting go of him and sitting up. Mitch nods. "Yeah.. But I wanna tell you and the guys.." Mitch said. "Well let's get ready. I called them last night and they said that we're all gonna meet at the park today." I reply. "Okay. CRAP! I dont have any extra clothes.." Mitch says. I grab his hand. "Your fine Mitch. I'll go get ready and you can play my computer if you want." I offer. Mitch's face lights up with excitement. "Thanks Jerome! Your the best!" Mitch says hugging me. I hug back. Mitch releases me and runs over to the computer. I smile and walk to the closet. I grab my bacca hat and a bacca t-shirt. I grab a pair of skinny jeans and my red converse. I smile and look over at Mitch. He got the shoes for my birthday one year. He has he same ones, but he runs around in the dry dirt. So his are more dirty and worn out than mine. I throw on the clothes and walk back over to Mitch. "Hey benja. Whatcha playin?" I ask. "The hunger deenz. And I just won, using Betty.." Mitch replies. "Betty?" I ask childishly. Mitch nods and motions over to my phone. "Its been going off for a few minutes Jerome. It must've been the guys calling you." Mitch says to me. I smile as my phone goes off one more time. "Guess you were right Mitch.." I hit the answer button. "Hello? Where are we? We're just leaving the house." I say. Mitch runs over to me and I grab his hand. We run downstairs and out the door. "Yup. We're turning the corner right now. Yeah. Okay. Bye." I finish as we near the park. "Act casual?" I ask. Mitch nods and lets go of my hand. I smile and nod back. "Lesz go Jerome!" Mitch says childishly. I laugh. "Okay Mitch. If it's a race you want, it's a race you've got!" I say running past him. Mitch laughs and attempts to catch up to me. I make a sharp turn and run faster towards the guys. Ty laughs as I finish running. Mitch comes up behind me and jumps on my back. "Why are we meeting here?" Jason asks. "Mitch wants to tell us something. Go ahead Mitch. "Well.. I had a nightmare last night.." Mitch says. A tear falls down his face. "Can you describe to us what happened?" Ty asked. "I think I could.. If you would allow me to.." a voice said.

Ian's pov

"If you would allow me to.." I finish. The guys look at me. The only one that makes eye contact with me, was Jason. "I-Ian?" He asks, slowly walking towards me. I nod. Jason runs into my arms and hugs me tight. I do the same. "It really is you.." He whispers. "It sure is Jason. I missed you so much." I whisper back. Mitch, Jerome, Ty and Adam stare at me. "But.." Jerome stammered. Mitch rubs his eyes. "But how?" Ty asks. "W-We thought you were dead! Jason wouldn't come out of his house. He wouldn't smile, laugh or anything. The only reason he left his house, was to visit you and Seto.." Adam confesses. "Star? Is this true?" I ask him. Jason looks me dead in the eye and nods. He lifts his sleeves. I hold them and examine them closely. "Oh Jason.. Why?" I ask. "Yeah.. He went to the hospital a few times because of it too.." Mitch says. I shake my head. "Okay.. Thanks for letting me know Mitch." I reply. "Can you help me explain this nightmare Ian?" Mitch asks me. "Sure thing." I say. "Can you start it?" I ask. Mitch nods. I motion for the others to sit down. They sit as Mitch begins. "Well. I was lying on the floor. Smoke and fire was everywhere. I couldn't tell who's house it was. Why it was on fire. Anything like that. I hear Jerome call my name and I look up, trying to find him. The roof looked unstable and as if it was going to collapse on me at any moment. Jerome runs over to me and picks me up, telling me that he promised he was going to get me out of the house. I blacked out. I came to in a few minutes. Jerome hovering over me. I ask why he saved me. He just said that he saved me because he loved me. Jerome told me he was sorry. I told him not to be sorry, by that point in the dream I was crying, saying that he had to live. Jerome hushed me and kissed me. Then pulled away, allowing his eyes to close slowly with a small, weak smile appering on his face. I held Jerome tight, never wanting to let go. Then I woke up wih a jolt." Mitch said. I sighed. "That was one complex dream you had there Mitch.." I tell him. Adam wiped his face dry. Ty looked sadly between Jerome and Mitch. Jason holding onto my arm tightly. Jerome holding Mitch tight, occasionally kissing his cheek. "It was your brain telling you that you like Jerome. Is this true?" I ask Mitch. Mitch nods and kisses Jerome's lips gently. We all smile as they pull away. "So there's that. Jerome, Mitch likes you. I'm assuming that you like him too." I say. Jerome nods and looks at Mitch. I look back at Jason. "Star.. I'm so sorry for leaving you.." I explain to Jason. Jason holds me close. "No need to apologize Ian.. I'm okay now.. We're together and that's all that matters.." Jason says. I look at him. "God I love you Jason.." I told him. "I love you to Ian.." Jason said kissing my lips. I kiss back.