I put on my backpack and took my phone and saw a message from Asia, I sighed in relief.

ChinaDoll; Lunch starts after this period, make sure you come on time bro.

Mani: SN Fam, lol. I locked my phone and put it in my pocket as put my earphones in as I headed out, the journey took just under 40mins to get school and since there was a McDonalds near I decided to visit it for breakfast. I got on my bus and the boy from my tutor group was there .. again. "Ayee Kehlani!" He called as he gestured me to the back of the bus with him. I smiled awkwardly as passengers looked at me. I walked to the back and he held his hand out in a fist for me to dap it, so I did. "You're mean you know?" I looked at him with a weird face on.

"How?" I asked concerned, I didn't want anyone to have a problem with me honestly, I didn't want to have enemies.

"Yesterday, man was trying to buss convo and you just walked into class, like put a lickle respect on my name please." He said leaning against the window looking at me.

"Oh sorry, I just wanted to get into my lesson and not get into trouble honestly." I replied honestly.

"Naah, it's cool Kehlani, I jus-." He stopped as he heard me laugh lowly to myself. "What?" I laughed a little bit louder and looked at him.

"My name is KiMANI not KehLANI." I said putting emphasis on the differences between the two names. He did the Jay Z face and apologised. "It's okay, don't worry." We both looked at each other and began to laugh but it came to an end when his face straightened up, I coughed and looked away from him and at my hands, what did I do?

"Naah but forreal you're rude yah know, you still haven't asked for my name or anything." He said looking at me. OOH that's why he was all straight face. I giggled and looked back at him.

"So, what is your name?" I said with a smile.

"OOH, so now you want to know my name?" He said with his eyebrows arched up and his hands swaying side to side. I couldn't contain myself, I laughed and nodded with a yes. "It's Tristian for your information KiMANI." He said putting emphasis on the Mani like I did.

We continued to buss jokes on the bus until we reached our destination. I got off the bus and he walked towards school as I went to McDonalds, when I walked in I saw people from my school doing the same thing, getting food. I got my purse out and got out my McDonalds voucher, £1.99 for a Big Mac and Medium Fries. I waited in the line as it got smaller, I got to the counter and some girl was behind the counter, she looked tired as heck. "Could I get the Big Mac and Chips with this voucher I said as I handed the voucher to her, she smiled and said the usual cashier to customer conversation.

My food came quite quickly and I walked into my college and went to where I knew my friends would be. I was about 5 minutes early, so I was sitting by myself for the most part. I started eating and then someone came to my table as I was biting into my Big Mac. I looked up at the boy .. Christian. "When you're done we can fight, cool?" He said as he sat down on one of the chairs as I gulped my food down.

"Fight me?" I said worried, I've seen boys hit girls before and was scared, I knew SOME boys in London didn't mind putting their hands on girls without a care. "W-what did I do?" I said as I wiped my mouth, he looked at me and clenched his jaw as he stared at me right into my eyes, he then tucked in his lip as he cheeks got bigger and he burst out laughing.

Christian's P.O.V

I started laughing as she sat there looking all scared like I would ever put my hands on a girl. It would be a shame if I did honestly, but the look on her face had me dying!