[01] A Howl In The Distance

[Rhydian Morris POV ]

I'm Here With My Mates Shannon,Tom,& Jana. We just sitting in the canteen eating it stuff its been weird without Maddy here. But I Guess We Kinda Went To Life, Were Now In Our Final Year Of High School. But We Still Have Mr.Jeffrey As Out Teacher And Another Lady Named Mrs.Lee She Has Something Off About Her.

We Hear The Bell Ring and Start Heading Back To Class When I Hear A Howl That Sounds Familiar But I Ignore Its Probably Just My Mum.

I Sit Down Once Its Time For Class To Start In The Back While Mrs.Lee Starts Talking She Really Gives Me A Bad Vibe. Its twenty minutes in the class when Jana Runs In.

" Mrs.Lee I Need Rhydian For A Problem " She Spit Out

The Class Snickers But Stops After Jana Sends A Glare They Shut Up.

" Fine Go Don't Forgot To Study For The Test " Mrs.Lee Said Waving Us Off

I Run After Jana And Ask Her What's The Problem.

" There's Two Wild Wolfbloods Here "
She Growls

"Where "
I Ask Running Ahead Of Here To Find A Scent

" Maddy's House " She Yelled

We Get There Half Wolfed Out Beginning To Get Irrational We Split Up. I Hear A Growl And Run To It.

Jana Growls At The Person They're Tall Have Blonde Hair And Blue Eyes And They're Crouched Over A Smaller Figure

Jana Growls At The Person They're Tall Have Blonde Hair And Blue Eyes And They're Crouched Over A Smaller Figure. A Figure That Smalls So Familiar. 

" We Need Rhydains Help "
He Growls

" Why " I Growl

He Points To Smaller Figure On The Ground " Maddy's Sick Something's Wrong "

"Wait Maddy " Jana Say Making eye contact

" Maddy's Back " I whisper While waling Towards Them My Girl Is Back