Gingerbread Wookie Cookies

Gingerbread wookie cookies:

Ingredients:
2 & 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon cloves
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
3/4 cup molasses
Semi sweet chocolate chips
White choc chips

Supplies:
Baking sheet(s)
Spatula
Piping bags & tips
Wax paper (2 sheets)
Rolling pin
Plastic wrap (two sheets)

What to do:
Mix flour,baking soda, salt and spices into a bowl. Set aside.In another bowl, mix together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, scrape down the bowl and add in the egg. Mix a little and then scrape the bowl and add in the molasses. Gradually add the flour mixture to the molasses mixture and separate the dough into two discs and place in two different sheets of plastic wrap. Chill for about one hour or even over night. Place down a sheet of wax paper and place dough in the middle. Place the 2nd sheet down on top and roll the dough out to about 1/4" thickness. If you want chewier cookies, make it a little thicker. Cut out the gingerbread man shape and make little indentions with a fork to act like fur. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176.67 degrees celsius)
for about 13-15 minutes (I prefer 14). Let the cookies cool and lets decorate! First, melt the chocolate and place into piping bag. Pipe two little eyes and make Chewbacca's little ammo sash thingy (Im a huge Star Wars fan but I still don't know what its called.) Let the chocolate harden and melt your white chocolate and place into piping bag. Make a line for a mouth and add tiny hyphens onto the sash and let sit. And here you have it. Gingerbread Wookie Cookies. Enjoy!