11

Little did Louis and Ashton know was that there actually wasn't a second escape pod. This wasn't planned- Styles didn't even realize there was only one and it only held two people. Of course he couldn't be selfish and allow Ashton to stay in hell and die while Styles is happy with Louis back in home- if he doesn't go to jail.

Styles quickly walked away, turning the hall. He couldn't bare to see Louis' sad, beautiful face because he would want to go home with the small man. But he couldn't do that to Louis and Ashton no matter how happy it would make him.

As of right now, if someone were to come up to Styles and blow his brains out, he probably wouldn't stop them; he'd more than likely take the gun and do it himself just so it goes by faster. He lost Zayn- his best friend. Styles also lost Louis. Both of them had no clue what they were- maybe it was nothing. Maybe it was an action of lust and desire to feel something one last time if they were going to die. It made sense because Styles never really desired anyone in his life ever since his entire family died off and ran away from him.

Styles gripped his pistol in his hand, eyeing the black barrel. There was only one bullet left in the chamber. Maybe he could use the last bullet to take his life. Forrest was asking if Styles achieved his goal but he ignored him and chucked the ear piece down the hall hoping it would go away forever.

Louis gripped Ashton's hand in his lap. There was a minute to take off and Louis' chest was aching. Styles was going to be okay.

Ashton leaned his head on Louis' shoulder, relaxing and letting out a breath. They were safe. They would be back home shortly. They'd have their old life together. But nothing would be the same about it- Styles would be there. It would be an amazing change.

"You okay?" Ashton whispered, noticing his best friend being oddly quiet.

Louis let out a sigh. "Just thinking."

"You like that man, don't you?"

"I don't know." Louis was answering honestly. He just didn't know anything anymore. This trip has turned him into a completely different person.

"Is there even another escape pod?" Ashton questioned, lifting his head.

"What do you mean?"

Ashton pointed to the paper on the wall. "That paper has instructions for only one escape pod. Usually it has other pod numbers."

After hearing what Ashton had to say, Louis jumped up and rapidly pressed the open button. Ashton kept questioning what Louis was planning. All Louis knew was that he wanted to be with Styles. He saved his life multiple times today if he were to be honest. Why wouldn't he want to be with him?

"Styles isn't leaving. Contact my dad when you can and tell him I'm staying. I love you Ashy and I will see you soon."

And before Ashton could get up, Louis quickly existed the pod- despite the burning in his entire leg -and closed the door, making sure it stayed shut. Ashton kept eye contact with Louis through the small window and gave him a small smiling, mouthing a I love you back to Louis.

With one last smile to his best friend, Louis waved and turned his back, walking forward.

His finger traced along the slight curve of the silver trigger, tears streaming down his face, his mind racing with thoughts. How does he manage to lose everyone he cares about within a short period of time? It makes no sense- what has he done to deserve this? Well, there are many reasons but he is a good person- always have been. Although he has flaws, everyone does, the consequences from them always come back and bite him in the ass no matter what. Hell, he saved the fucking presidents son on many occasions and sent him back to earth and now he's left here to die. How the fuck does that seem fair to anyone?

"What's your name?"

Styles looked up in shock. His eyes were glossy and his heart sped up but his breathing stopped. What the actual fuck? Now, of course he wanted Louis here but didn't mean it- it was only in an in literal sense- he wanted Louis safe and he's still aboard the hell ship!

"Louis, what the fuck?"

Styles jumped to his feet, standing back, scared.

He failed his mission.

"You lied to me and I don't play like that." Louis crossed his arms.

His face help dried blood and cuts and bruises. But his blue eyes were still unbelievably gorgeous.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"There isn't another escape pod, is there?"

"No."

"Why did you lie to me?"

"Because if I told the truth I knew your stubborn ass wouldn't fucking go! And I still failed!" Styles screamed, causing Louis to take a small step back.

"Styles..." Louis whispered when tears ran down Styles' cheeks. "People are on their way for us."

Louis embraced Styles in a hug and held him closely against his small body and rested his head on Styles' check, listening to the beating heart that belonged to the person who saved his life.

"Harry. My name is Harry."

__________________________________________________________________________________

HOLA! Wow, it has been a few months since I have written anything! I have many unfinished stories and have so many I want to start.

As you know, this story will be coming to an end shortly. I decided to finish this one up first and continue my other ones.

I really hope you all have enjoyed this story so far and make sure you tell me what you think about it!

I love you all and I really hope that people still read this although its been a ghost story lmao