Chapter 10: Our Love (Smut)

Começar do início

"Petra? What's wrong? I thought you wanted this." Questioned Jesse as Petra gave him a smile and touched his tent which made his eyes widen and moan at the same time.

"Just take me Jesse. I want you now, and so those Jr here." Said Petra as she pointed at Jesse's tent.

"Are you sure Petra? We haven't even touch each other yet." Jesse said unsure.

Petra simply nodded and Jesse sighed as he give in. Jesse grabbed the helm of his shorts and boxers and pulled them down. He struggled a bit because of his erection, but he managed. Jesse grabbed the helm of Petra's shorts and pulled them down along with her damp panties. Petra was left with only her bra as Jesse still had his tank top on. Once the clothing on their lower bodies was out of the way, he positioned himself on Petra's entrance. Petra moaned when she felt Jesse rubbing his manhood on her burning wet entrance. Jesse wanted a taste first, so he removed his manhood and replaced it with his tongue. Petra moaned deeply as she felt Jesse's tongue enter her and swirl around. After a few moment, Jesse removed his mouth from Petra's went entrance and placed his manhood there to replace it. Petra felt the shivers and excitement growing on her body.

"God you're so wet Petra~." Jesse moaned out.

"Ngh~ Oh Jesse~"

"Oh baby~" Jesse pushed the tip inside, which made Petra moan. As Jesse kept on pushing, making Petra moan, there was a knock on the door, disturbing their moment of bliss.

"Damn it!" Jesse muttered as he removed himself from Petra.

"Quick! Go to the bathroom and change! I'll take care of this." Jesse whispered to Petra as he put on his boxers and shorts.

Petra grabbed her clothing and ran to the bathroom. Jesse went to the door to open it. He peaked to see who was outside and what surprised him is seeing Axel, Olivia, Lukas and Jessica. They all were quite surprise to see Jesse on Petra's room, that is everyone but Jessica. Lukas gave Jesse a glare, still thinking it was his fault that he got Petra pregnant. Jesse stayed calm, ignoring Lukas' glare, he looked at his sister who looked confused herself.

"I figured you be here." Said Jessica, breaking the silence and crossing her arms.

Everyone looked at Jesse who gave them a confused look and a frown. He remembered how poorly they reacted when Petra told them the news about her being pregnant with his child. He also remembered the slap Jessica gave him when they told her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jesse asked calmly.

"We came to apologize to Petra. Where is she?" Jesse frowned more.

"She's in the bathroom." He assure them

Jesse lead them in and he was relief that none of them smelled the faint scent of sex. Jessica did sniffed weirdly, which made him panic, but to his relief, she just shrug. After a few seconds, they heard the toilet flush, making it sound as if Petra was in the bathroom for that reason. Petra came out of the bathroom, fully clothes. While everyone thought Petra only went to the bathroom, Jesse was more than relief to know that they didn't know what happened.

"Guys? What are you doing here?" Asked Petra as she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

Lukas scratched the back of his neck before he stood up to speak.

"Look Petra, We're so sorry for the way we reacted earlier. It wasn't your fault anyway." Lukas glared at Jesse who still looked calmed and mouthed "Turn around."

Lukas turned around and sweat dropped when he saw Petra lifting her hand to slap him. He backed away a little and put his hands on his front to defend himself. Lukas looked back at Jesse who stayed the same. Lukas kept on blaming Jesse for getting Petra pregnant, she noticed that, so she decided to stop the confusion before it all went bad.