06

KARINA 🖤

My 3 days of suspension was over and I got up this morning whining because I gotta wake up for school again.

I got into the shower and washed myself with my Dove body wash.

I got out and then brushed my teeth and slipped on my black lace panties and rubbed lotion on my body.

I slipped on my Bob Marley tank leotard and my 80's theme jeans I bought from the thrift store.

I slipped on my gold choker and went into my bathroom.

I crimped my hair then parted it in the middle and started doing my make up.

Once I was done, I sprayed my MAC Matte Setting spray and sprayed perfume all over my body.

I grabbed my matching jean jacket and my brown MCM tote bag and my car keys and walked downstairs

I walked outside my house and got into my car blasting On The Hotline by Pretty Ricky and drove to the school.

Once I got there, I slipped on my jean jacket and grabbed my tote and locked my car doors.

I walked into the school seeing the halls were empty since I was late and walked to the office for my suspension contract and a late pass.

Once they talked to me and gave my papers and late pass, I started walking to class and I got to the door and rolled my eyes.

I opened the door and everyone's eyes were on me and I gave her my late pass and walked to my desk with a blank face and my head held high.

I sat in my chair that was behind La'Nard and he turned around smirking at me.

"Who said you can wear that to school?" He said then looked at me up and down and I smirked too

"Me the fuck?" I shot back, still smirking

"Alright, Keep showing out" he said nodding then turned around as I laughed

"Mmm" Raina said side eyeing me making me snicker

"Bitch what?" I said squinting at her

"Oh nothing" she said mocking my British accent making roll my eyes at her and stuck my middle finger up

"I see you" she said sticking her tongue out making me laugh