Part 2

"... now your going to pay." Aliviah growled. She and her gang just kept kicking, hitting, punching, and verbally hurting you. When she was done you had a bloody nose, black eye, busted lip, and bruises all over you. You cried silently and started to walk home. Not even half way there you were stopped by your old friend Wilford. You two where friends almost your whole life, well until you moved.

 "Hey Y/N..." Oh no, he stopped in the middle of his sentence, you thought.

 "Oh my what the hell happened to you!, Do you have more bullies, God you leave for one year and people are being dicks! WOW! Just great, I am going to kick there ass"He shouted. 

"Willy calm down its nothing ok just some people, ok nothing to worry about, god you are such a good friend." you say while giving him a hug. 

"Thanks but Wilford take shit from nobody." Old times you thought. 

Flash back -

You where getting bullied at your old demon school, by Piper, (Sorry if that is your name) and well her gang. You then feel the pain...stop? You look around and see a man with pink hair and a pink mustache punching Piper, he then looks at you and starts to walk over. He touches you arm to help you up. You flinch, He then says 

" Excuse me but it seamed you needed help, the names Wilford, and I know how people call you the least powerful demon." Wow you thought,

 "My names Y/N, and thank you."

Willfords POV YES!!!!-

I hesitated when Y/N hugged me but I hugged her back, good to see an old friend, I thought. I then herd yelling, 

"Hey Y/N, wait up." hmmm sounded Irish? 

"No because of you I got beat up by  Aliviah and the rest of them, and you never leave so I will be beat up again tomorrow, oh and to top it all off my friend Aubrey the one with healing powers was dismissed and is moving away tonight!!!!!!" Wow this is the loudest I have ever heard Y/N. I can't believe this.

Anti's POV -

She yelled at me, I started to cry and start to run into the woods, 

"Was it really because of me she got beat up?" I question aloud. I just kept running even though Y/N kept calling for me. I teleported into a tree. Y/N was surprised and She yelled out for me, but I did not answer. I got it! I will not be nice I will join the popular kids and date Aliviah, then she will be jealous and want me to be her friend and start to date her! Yes!. (BTW Anti forgot that Aliviah was the girl who bullied You.)

-------Well the end of the chapter if you have any suggestions tell me, and Sorry for the short chapter.--------