Unexpected Love

I love you❤😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is full of many unexpectations.

April 28, 2012
The Dahm Mansion

I shoved a handful of popcorn in my mouth before washing it down by tipping up a bottle of Rum. What’s wrong with drinking on a rainy day like today? I mean, it’s been storming non-stop, and all I’ve been hearing for the past three hours is tapping noises and thunder.

    So I’m stuck here watching a movie on cassette. I had nothing else to watch, so I picked the movie Care Bears. Ain’t nothing better, right? Right? Fucking wrong.

    I ate another handful of popcorn, washing it down with Rum again.

    The yellow bear got made fun of so he ran away, and apparently now he’s some king of a joke town. That’s a joke. And that’s hilarious.

    I nearly jumped out of my skin when there was a loud knock on the door. But it wasn’t just one knock, it was three thousand knocks.

    “Oh my God! I’m coming!” I yelled, standing up and walking over to the door.

    But I stopped and looked down at my clothes. I was wearing some black, calf socks and my blue track shorts. I had a loose grey tank on and my hair was in a ratty messy bun. Eh, screw it.

    I went to open the door, but I shuffled back to the couch and grabbed another handful of popcorn before grabbing the bottle of Rum. I took a drink of it and nearly screamed when the knocking came again.

    “Shit!” I yelled and the knocking stopped. I huffed and walked to the door, slamming it open. “What?” I snapped, but then the bottle in my hand immediately dropped to the floor and I was at loss of words. Then I was pulled out the way so that he could walk in and shut the door. “You’re soaking wet,” my voice cracked.

    “I know…” he muttered before looking at me. I was still too shocked to even do anything. “You’ve been drinking?” I swallowed and he nodded his head, “Great. Well, I’m going to change my clothes.”

    “You can’t stay here, Harry,” I spat out and he snapped his body towards mine, making me jump back.

    “Oh yeah? And who’s going to make me leave?” he threw at me and I bit my tongue. “That’s what I thought. I’m going to change.”

    As he padded up the stairs, I stumbled after him and huffed. “Harry,” I called after him but he still didn’t turn around. “Harry,” I repeated and as soon as we reached the top of the stairs, I grabbed his arm and he sharply turned his heel to the left, making my body hit the wall with a thud.

    He put his hands on either sides of my head and stared me down. “What do you want that’s so important?” he towered over me, and his wet hair left water droplets on my forehead. “Hmm…” he muttered before running his hands down my arms and turning to the left and into a spare bedroom.

    I stood there for a minute and sighed. I ran my fingers over my lips and smiled... Oh how it felt to kiss him

    I cracked open the door that he closed to see him taking his wet shirt off, walking over to the dresser by the door to grab a dry one.

    But then all I saw was his inked torso through the crack of the door and looked up to see him staring right down at me.

    “Come here,” he whispered, opening the door all the way and holding out his hand. I chewed on my lip, debating. But then I put my hand in his and he pulled me into the room, shutting the door behind him.