Bob Moretti: The Chicago Connection

Bob Moretti has been working with Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance since 2011, and he holds the position of Architectural Specialist. There are many different nuances that architects must take into consideration when they are installing or upgrading roofing systems. As you may imagine, there are countless choices out there, and it can be difficult to understand why one system would be preferable to another given the circumstances. A roofing Architectural Specialist can provide much-needed insight during the process.

His home base is in Elgin, Illinois, just outside of Chicago, and this is a geographical location that Bob Moretti knows very well. He grew up in Bartlett, Illinois, which is a city that is about 35 miles to the west of Chicago. In 1999, he moved to nearby Wayne, Illinois with his family, and he lived there through his high school years. After a two-year stint at Robert Morris College, he decided to transfer to Arizona State University. This is where he obtained his undergraduate degree, but he moved back to the Chicago area after graduation. Before he joined Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance, he worked for Bricks, Incorporated, which is a company with an outlet in Chicago.

He has spent most of his life in the Chicagoland area, and he is interested in its history. He likes reading books about the city with an emphasis on the fascinating crime angle. Bob Moretti is a man with deep roots in the Windy City, so it is a fitting place for him to traverse his career path.

Visit http://bobmoretti1.tumblr.com/ to read more articles.