Naughty or Nice? 2

Y/N's Point of View

The following day, everyone was acting really strange! I'm not used to seeing other students be nice to each other. Well, we have an event going on so...

I went outside and there he was, Elias was waiting for me at the gate of the girl's dorm.

Y/N: Good morning Elias!

Elias: Good morning too, Y/N.

I'm curious of what will Elias wear for the christmas party. Yukiya really showed us some good costumes yesterday, I wonder what will he pick?

Elias: Have picked what you're going to wear?

Y/N: I haven't. But my roommate said that she'll take care of my costume and that I should prepare the presents.

Speaking of presents, I don't know what to gift for the one I picked! I'm having trouble what to gift... I should stick around that person to find out what that person wants.

Y/N: How about you Elias? Have you picked something?

Elias: Yes. But, I'm having second thoughts about it.

Y/N: Why is that? Yukiya's costumes were pretty good. I wonder where he got those?

Elias: Its weird where he got those. And the answer to your question is well, yeah, the costumes were good but I don't know if it will look good on me.

Y/N: Of course it will look good on you! You're so handsome!!!

Oopps... I think... I said that boldly. My cheeks burned after realizing I was exaggerating. I stole a glance at Elias and he was blushing too. Geez, he's so cute.

Elias: T-Thanks, Y/N.

Then, soon our pleasant conversation was interrupted by Luca.

Luca: Hey! Good morning Miss Y/N, and Prince Elias.

Y/N: Good morning Luca!

Elias: How many times do I have to tell you--

Luca: Not to call you Prince Elias. Yeah yeah yeah. I already know that shtick.

Elias: Grrrr! Hmph. You're on the naughty list again, I assume.

Luca: Hey hey hey, I haven't done anything yet.

Elias: Oh really? You're going to skip class again would you?

Luca: *shrugs* Who knows?

Y/N: Alright, you two shut it. Anyway, Luca have you found a costume yet?

Luca: Yeah. Wanna see it? You better go inside my dorm then.

Y/N: Luca!

Elias: Back off! She's my girlfriend!

Elias grabbed my hand and yanked me beside him. Luca was somehow enjoying the scene that he was making.

Luca: Now that's what couples look like! You can thank me later. Well, see ya!

He then runs away from us.

Y/N: Elias are you okay?

Elias: That, Luca!

Y/N: Calm down, he's not here anymore.

Elias: *sigh*

~CLASSROOM~

The classroom was filled with pleasant chatter and everyone was excited about the christmas party. When we first came in, the blackboard says that there will be no classes in order for us to prepare for our upcoming christmas party. Elias will surely be stressed again.