A Glimpse of Her Past

One Saturday morning, she woke up late. One of her bestfriend/sister was talking to her via Skype last night and confess about her escapades.

As she was doing her daily morning routine, she looked at the mirror and saw herself with a happy aura. Far from what she was years ago.

From a happy go lucky teenager, a rebellious daughter, a former gangster, and a prodigal daughter, to a brilliant Philosophy Professor.

If those people in her past seen her new personality now, they might think its a big joke.

Why it's a joke? Because she has all the negative attitudes way back then. She hated her parents way of teaching her. She hated everything that comes to her way when she doesn't like it. When its not on her favor. One selfish brat, that will always be the side comments for those person who doesn't know her personally.

And for persons like her who always wear a mask in order to hide the real one, its too hard for them to understand what she has gone through.

When people gets in her way and they will make mistakes towards her, they ended up into serious fights. She can't control the hatred in her heart, she can't control the blazing fire that comes out to her system. She will never forgive those who have sinned against her. For her, they should suffer ten times the pain they have brought to her.

But, that monster inside her had gone long. When she learned to do the right thing.

She was all alone in a certain place when realization hit her.

She was suffering from too much pain, a betrayal from  trusted friends. A betrayal from those persons whom she believed to be on her side.

Being alone, she cried and asked God, why is she suffering like that.

She maybe bad in the eyes of others, she may look like a pain in the ass if you happen to see her and observed they way she moves, but the real her is too far from that.

She was like a baby who needs someone who will take care of her, because she was completely lost.

Tears where fallin from her cheeks when she remembers the person who was there when no one else does.

" Hi?"

"Yes?" she was wiping her tears as she answered with a blank expression on her pretty face to a man who sat beside her without asking permission.

"Sometimes, its good to talk to strangers about what you've gone through." the guy smiled and winks at her.

She was caught off guard.

"Silence means yes?" the guy kept on talking to her.

She wanted to leave, but she can't. She wanted to tell him to back off, but she did not. Instead, she just looked at the horizons and tears were falling on her cheeks.

"It's healthy to cry, it means you're strong enough to handle life's situation."

"Crying is a sign of weakness" she answered.

"Say's who?"

"My Dad."

"Then he is wrong."

She looked at him, but he looked at the waves in the sea.

"Only the weak cries for Pete's sake."

"Nah, you're wrong" he looked at her and their gaze met.