The Safe Place (Chapter 2) EDITED

ok, here's another chapter, i uploaded a couple chapters today cause there was nothing to do, and the story just kinda came to me, so tell me what you think.. and i'll upload soon <3 KK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack's POV

"Dude! New chick in our class" I looked up and saw my best friend Drew standing above me.

"yeah, what's she look like?" I asked, not really caring, but knowing he would.

"hot man seriously HOT!" he said way too enthusiastically.  

Drew and I are complete opposites in every way. People would describe him as the classic 'all american boy.'  He's got the blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, and sporty. I, on the other hand, am what you would call 'tall, dark and mysterious' with black hair, dark green eyes, sorta muscular, and tall. Drew and I have been best friends since kindergarten. He's always gone the sports route while I've always just done nothing with my life.

"Earth to Zack" I was snapped out of my mind by Drew calling me. 

"what dude?"

"She's walking over here" he whispered

"WHO" I yelled to piss him off he looked at me with pure shock all over his face. His head snapped around as a quiet voice whispered hello to him. I looked at the girl that just walked by

"THAT'S the new girl?!" I asked, man, that girl was gorgeous. She was almost tall, with long light brown hair and the most gorgeous hazel eyes in the world. If there is one thing im gonna do this year, I thought as Drew looked at me with that 'I know what you're thinking' smile on his face, it's gonna be getting her... SOON

Kiera's POV

As I walked out of homeroom, I ran into what felt like a brick wall. I looked up and saw a gorgeous guy. He bent down to help me pick up my books-wait he actually helped me? That was shocking.

"sorry about that" he said  "my name's Drew, by the way, you're new, right?"

"yeah I am. Um, I'm Kiera" I said quietly. Wow he's got an amazing voice, so deep and-

"so how about it"

"I- I'm sorry, what" I said, my shyness obvious in my voice

"Lunch.  With me and my friend Zack" he said smiling. We both stood up.

"Sure, see you there" I replied walking out and sliding my bag over my shoulders. I walked around for a long time trying to find somewhere to hang out during my break. I walked out to the front of the school expecting to be alone, but instead, I saw Drew, and who I guessed was Zack. I saw Drew smile at me as I walked past.. So, me being the nice girl I am, I whispered hello to him as I walked by him. I caught my reflection in the window of the car in front of me and saw Mr. Tall-dark-and-handsome staring at me and Drew smirking at him. Wonder what that's all about...

Drew's POV

I have no idea why I'm doing this. The prettiest girl I think I have ever seen and I think I might tell my best friend to go for her, I mean I'm not stupid, I saw the way he looked at her when she walked past; it's almost like he was in a trance or something. Maybe something will happen at lunch today. Well, only one more period till lunch and that's a break, so I've got plenty of time.

"So, dude, how'd a guy like you meet a girl like that" he joked lazily. "I mean, totally hot, and...you" he said smiling

"haha funny" I almost yelled

"nice sarcasm, man" he said "well, I'm gonna run, so....yeah"

"okay' I yelled "and Zack?" he turned back to look at me  "she said she had break this period, so she's probably headed towards the library" I yelled at him. He just smiled and ran off.

(lunchtime)

"Dude stop staring at the door, she'll be here in a few minutes" I whispered to Zack for the millionth time in the past five minutes. "whatever, man" he said turning back to the cafeteria doors. 

About that time Kiera walked in looking totally lost. She saw us and started walking over. When she saw Zack she looked down and turned red, as I looked at Zack, I saw he was grinning like an idiot, and blushing too. Wow, what happened in the library during the break, and why was my (almost) emo best friend smiling like a dork.....I don't know but I'm gonna find out.... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you all enjoyed it, comment and let me know what you think.................thanks for reading my story you guys rock!