Champa x Chef!Reader

I'm not sorry I have to write this for myself and I had to put the meme up there ok ok I love you all thank you for ?? views it's really making me happy ok ok let's give this chubby kitty some love now, eh? _(:3 」∠)_

(Y/N) sighed as she stretched in bed, waking up to the sound of birds. "Shut up... Five more minutes... At least get the food ready..." She mumbled into her pillow to no one in particular, forgetting she had just moved out and no longer had her loving mother to prepare a nice warm chocolate chip pancake and a glass of warm milk and honey for her in the morning.
(Y/N) loved food in general, but did her very best to control herself. She wasn't the skinniest girl on Earth because of this, but hey, nobody said having a cintemeter or two of extra meat on your tummy wad bad. Sure, there where days she cursed herself for having slight curves on her hips, but it was never anything enough to call her actually chubby or fat. Plump might even be a bit dramatic. (Y/N) thought she was just right. Not skinny, but not chubby.
(Y/N) worked as a chef for her friend Bulma's favorite restaurant, cooking all day just like she liked it. Hey, she got to take home leftovers some times when a customer mysteriously left the restaurant in a loss of patience. It wasn't no fast food restaurant or some high class fancy buffet either. Just a simple sandwich and soup tourist stop on the street of a city near the suberbs.
Hearing her phone ring with her favorite cat sounds, she smiled as she answered the phone. "Hey Chi-Chi!"
"(Y/N), did you make Gohan his special birthday lunch? Also, could you send Goku's usual order for me? He got a small cold, but I managed to keep him in bed today." Chi-Chi huffed, making (Y/N) giggle softly at her friend's kind heart making her worry a tad bit too much. "Gohan got his lunch right on time. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to bring you the usual just this once, I just got on break. I'll just eat on my way over."
(Y/N) shook her head a little with a smile as Chi-Chi thanked her and hung up, preparing three large bento boxes full of varying sushi and dumplings with a few rice balls, slipping in a pair of nicely polished chopsticks before making an extra box for herself, bidding her boss farewell for the hour before hopping in her car and driving off to Goku's house.
Later at said house, (Y/N) giggled as Goku devoured the meal, beginning to tell her about another strange being he had met only recently this time.
"Yeah, Champa is kinda like Beerus, but from another universe. They look almost the same, except Champa's a lot more chubby and wears more red instead of blue. He said he'd be here with Beerus too for Gohan's birthday party that Bulma's hosting. You should go meet him, he's a lot less tense than Beerus!" Goku spoke quickly and happily with excitement, unknown as to whether it was for his son's birthday party or the fact that the two Gods of Destruction would be there.
|| Time Skip ||
(Y/N) sat as she talked with Bulma at Gohan's birthday party, chatting about the different things that have been happening in their lives. Vegeta was more loving as both a husband and father, according to Bulma, and Chi-Chi seemed to still be having trouble getting Goku to stop training for an entire 24 hours.
"Look, there he is! I was wondering when he might show up. (Y/N), this us Beerus's twin, Champa. Lord Champa, this is my good friend, (Y/N)." Bulma smiled excitedly, knowing it would go well since (Y/N) had managed to prepare perfect pudding for Beerus every time he got upset, being one of the very few people, say three, who could calm him down almost instantly.
(Y/N) blushed lightly as she stared at the slightly taller cat humanoid, trying not to physically gush over how cute he was. "O-Oh, hi there! It's a great pleasure to meet you, Lord Champa!" (Y/N) stuttered, Bulma stiffling her giggles as she winked confidently at (Y/N) and walked back over to chat with Chi-Chi.
"So... (Y/N), huh? Bulma said you cook well. I want to have a taste of your cooking skills." Champa ordered, (Y/N) nodding before rushing to a free kitchen booth, immediately preparing some sushi, ramen, and rice balls for the said male.
In only a matter of minutes, (Y/N) had set out an extremely fancy looking meal for the cat humanoid, blushing once she saw him gush at the flavor of only a single sushi roll. She eagerly watched him devour the said meal, waiting almost impatiently for a verbal response.
"You. Mortal. (Y/N)..."
(Y/N) stiffened at his rather emotionless voice, shivering a bit in fear he might threaten Earth like Beerus once had.
"Could you... Can you be my personal chef?" Champa perked up, an ear twitching rather cutely as he managed to let out a soft blush.
(Y/N)'s eyes widened slightly in disbelief before nodding multiple times in happiness, overjoyed that she would be the personal chef of a god himself. Before she realized it, a soft pair of lips rather gently pushed onto hers, a small gasp being heard from Vados along with an "Oh my!", seeing the sight unfold before her eyes.
"I love you, goddess of food."
"I love you too, cutie~"