☆1☆

Chapter One

'There's a Spark in You'

Tyler Christie, laying on the green grass, looking up. That was all. He just looked up. No electronic in his pocket, he had left it on the counter. He needed a break from it all... This crazy, wild world we live in. All the drama about celebrities, new ads, click bait and even whether or not Nintendo actually is telling us to 'Go Run', that one crazy theory about the last two games it made, 'Pokémon Go' and 'Super Mario Run'. How could someone come up with the theory, the last words of the last two games Nintendo made means something.

Tyler heard the rustle of grass beside him, taking him away from his thoughts. "Hi, not on a phone?" The person spoke.

He looked over at them and grinned. "Nope. I just want to look at the stars."

The other smiled softly. "I've never met someone in a while that still stargazes."

"I've never met someone who has." Tyler stated.

They laughed, it was like the tinkling of bells, lovely and soothing. "We're a rare species aren't we?"

"Ha, yeah..." Tyler agreed.

"Where is your phone, by the way?" They asked.

"At home, see, my house is right there." Tyler pointed back. "My mum's not too worried, she can probably see us right now. What about yours?"

"Home as well." They replied. "I don't usually take my phone many places, I would rather look around at my surroundings."

"Ah." Tyler nodded. "How old are you?"

"Sixteen." They said. "You?"

"Same!" Tyler exclaimed.

They laughed again. "You got very exited there."

"Yeah? I don't usually." Tyler grinned. Oh, how he loved that laugh. It was a lovely laugh, a laugh that would make you feel better while you're sad.

"Oh right, I never properly introduced myself, I'm Jason Probst." He smiled.

"Tyler Christie."

☆ ☆ ☆