Snap out of it, Venus. You have a boyfriend.

"This is my twin brother," Ashley said, gesturing to the boy, I nodded, "His name is Nathaniel."

"Hello," I smiled at him and he smiles back, "I'm Venus."

"So, I've heard," He said, smiling back, "I gotta get to class. See you two around." He puts a hand on Ashley's shoulder as he walked away, letting his hand just drag off of her shoulder.

Ashley slings her bag over her shoulder and we start to walk out of the classroom.

"You ready for biology?" I asked her, she scoffs.

"As ready as I could be."

I showed her where her class was, already knowing where it was since some of my friends had the same class. We get to her class and I, immediately, gave her instructions, knowing this class is kind of a bit to handle. With the problematic attractive boys and the scary teacher.

"Okay, first things first, you don't want to mess with Mr. Brown, he's absolutely evil and scary; if you get on his bad side, so try your best not to. Those people right there," I said, pointing at Elizabeth and Emily, "Are Lizzy, and Em. They're nice people, you can be friends with them. Lizzy will explain further." I said before watching her nod and walk into the class.

I look over to my right to see Dean standing right next to me, I screamed in fright.

"Came out of fucking nowhere! Scared me!" I screamed.

He chuckled and I started to fast walk towards my next class, scared that I would be late since passing time is annoyingly short.

"Venus!" He called out, catching up with me.

"What?" I turned towards him.

"Nothing, I guess." He slips his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers.

"Smooth," I giggle.

He smiled and we walked to English class together.

__________________________

Ashley

I walk into the class awkwardly, Lizzy and the same girl in the cafeteria with strawberry blonde hair waves at me and I walk over to them.

"Hey, Ash, Venus texted me about you," Lizzy said, giggling.

I nod, not knowing what to say.

"I'm Emily," The girl with short strawberry blonde hair said, "But you can call me Em."

"I'm Ashley," I smile awkwardly.

I took a seat in the farthest back, away from everybody. I realized Niall was in this class too, sitting right next to me. He kept staring to me and made me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Stop looking at me," I say.

"What 'ya gonna do about it?" He teased.

I grit my teeth and hit his shoulder with the back of my hand.

"I like it rough," He winks at me.

I looked at him in disgust, "You're gross," I snap.

"Horan, leave the new girl alone," The teacher says.

I sent him a look that said 'thank you'.

He smiles at me and continued teaching.

I half paid attention and half stared out of the window, and surprisingly Mr. Brown didn't say anything to me. Maybe Venus was wrong.

"Everyone, you may have the rest of class to do anything you'd like."

I turned towards the teacher, I like this teacher. He's not a dick like all of my past teachers. Niall stands up and walks over to a guy with brown curly hair and green eyes and another one with brown hair in a quiff and blue eyes, they're the some of the people that I call..

The Pretty Boys

They might be attractive on the outside. But, don't be fooled, they're absolute cocky assholes. They consists of the player, the athlete, the brain, the artist, and the slack off. I stay away from them as much as possible. I don't want any trouble, specially if it involved The Pretty Boys.

Lizzy walks over to me and takes a seat next to me, "Her," She says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey," I smile at her, "Where's Em?"

She points towards the group of boys I was just looking at, sure enough, Emily was there. Sitting next to the brown haired guy with blue eyes, he had his arm around Emily. I raise my eyebrow, are they together?

"That guy sitting next to Emily is Louis, he plays [American] football, and so does the rest of their little circle. Emily and Louis are a couple. And the curly haired guy is a lazy bum, he does absolutely nothing, but still has straight A's, how does he do that? I don't fucking know. Niall i ―" Lizzy says.

"Is the player. I know." I cut her off.

She nods. "I can tell he's interested in you, he's always got a thing for brunettes with pretty eyes."

I was right, Niall is the player, Harry is the slack off, and Louis' the athlete.

But, Emily and Louis are together? That's weird. A Pretty Boy and A Basket-Case together? Well that's the first time I've heard of that.

Also Venus and that Dean guy are apparently are a couple, too. Venus looks like a punk and Dean looks like a bit dorky. Everything is so weird.

It's so hard to process everything, too many things happening. This is the most I've learned within a couple of hours, sadly, it isn't exactly academically beneficial.

__________________________

Authors note: Short chapter again but eh. Boring but onesockbillers wanted me to update so ya happy ya little twat? The next chapter is going to be at the same day, again. Aha, sorry. Whale Imma go edit now byeeeeee. Jean Chanty xx