who are you?

Oomph!

I landed on a cushiony object. It engulfed me before spitting me back out so that I landed on the cold hard ground. It was a surety that my lip would be bleeding as my face smashed into the ground.

  "Helcha!" I screamed aloud as I sat in shock, not knowing what to do. The place smelled more of ground than in the previous rooms.  A noticeable grinding noise sounded above me. Slowly tilting my eyes upwards, I noticed two discs with grooves in them making its way towards me. It formed a sphere as each were dome shaped.

  Alarm was evident in my eyes as my breath caught in my throat. before this mysterious object could make contact with me, I dashed out of the way. The discs then separated, releasing a thick white gas from which a silhouette could be seen through.

The white mist began to clear, only to reveal a Male. His build was muscular. Lean and tall as if he spent most if his days keeping in shape. He seemed to be in his late teens, or perhaps he was in his early twenties. In his hand, he wielded a double bladed scythe. The weapon looked rather unconventional, but who was I to judge? Their skin was tanned with an olive tone and his hair was was worn in a high ponytail, its colour resembling that of a midnight sky, devoid of stars. As I stood there, the Male's Hazel hues stared deep into my soul. It was as if they already had me figure out. My skin crawled as my tongue licked at the blood dripping from my busted lip.

A mischievous glint shone in his hazel brown eyes while a smile tugged at one corner of his lip.

"Let's play! Shall we?"