Christmas Day

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for posting this so late. I hope this is good enough and doesn't seem so rushed. I think it is.

Also:

(f/c) - favorite color

(f/s) - favorite shoes

(B/f/n) - Best friend's name

The rest is all spelled out in the story. You'll see. Anyway, I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! at all. I only own the plot. You own yourself. Now read on!

Sunlight crept through the curtains as it coated warm colors on the pair sleeping in the bed. Yami was softly snoring and you were still wrapped up in his arms. You were dreaming of last night events,holding hands with Yami, and feeling like you've reach Cloud 9. You felt your eyes opening and the first thing you saw was Yami's sleeping face. You smiled warmly before kissing his lips. You smiled more as Yami kissed back slowly so you kissed more. Then, you saw Yami's eyes flutter open. Once he saw you clearly, he smiled sleepily.

"Good morning," you whispered.

"Morning." Yami yawned in his hand and looked out the window to see the sun coming up. "Wow. It's morning already."

"Yes, it is." You scooted over and kissed his cheek. "Merry Christmas, Yami."

"Merry Christmas, (Y/n)." He wrapped his arms around your bare waist and kissed you fully. Your hands weaved up in his hair, brushing his soft locks as you kissed back. He pulled back and grinned at you. "We should probably get dressed. No doubt Yugi's gonna come in, yelling like a school girl to get up and go open our presents."

You giggled and agreed with him before you guys pulled your clothes off the floor and going to your shared closet, getting dressed right away. You wore your favorite Christmas sweater and (f/c) sweatpants while Yami put on his usual black top and matching sweatpants. It wasn't long before Yugi burst into your room in his star pajamas, jumping like a little kid and smiling screaming, "It's Christmas! It's Christmas! Come on, lazy bones! Let's go! Time to open presents!"

As Yugi ran downstairs, Yami turned to you with an amused grin. "Told you."

OOO

You watched merrily as Yugi opened his presents and you laughed at his reactions. He got some new video games for his game console, a new Duel Monsters plushie; Kuriboh, and a brand new video camera (since the last one broke, blame Joey). As Yugi took pictures of Grandpa opening his a brand new coffee maker and digital clock, you were unaware that Yami was watching you.

When it was Yami's turn to open his presents, you watched him as well. You could see a certain look coating his eyes. You got curious when he looked at the corner of his eye, showing a twinkle. After he opened his presents; a purple and black comforter, new ear buds, and several packs of Duel Monster cards, you watched him getting up and talking to Yugi in hush tones. That made you even more curious.

Finally, it was your turn. You got the entire DVD collection of (favorite anime/cartoon/TV show), a new pair of (f/s), and a (favorite character) doll. You smiled widely at your wonderful gifts that you didn't notice some scheming going on ...

Yugi left to go join Grandpa as he made some hot chocolate when ...

"Ahem." You turned around to see Yami standing before you, smiling as he hid something behind his back. "I believe you have one more. From me to you."

"A gift? For me? Aw, but that doesn't seem fair that I get more and you don't." You lightly protested.

Yami smiled warmly. "But I have gotten more. More than you know." You raised a brow, finally having enough of this mystery.