Youre the worst, you know

/Dolline/

It was stupid of me to forgive him. I guess I was just in my feelings.

I held onto my pillow tightly as I thought in my bedroom.

"Where were you last night?!" My dad barged in yelling.

"I was here.." I said softly.

"No you weren't, we checked on you earlier, don't you fucking lie" Bentley shouted at me. I stared at him in fear and felt anxious.

"Okay, I was with him..." I say, "but it was only one time thing and I'm sorry dad, I'm like so sor-" Before I could finish the sentence, he smacked me.

"You're grounded until second semester, enjoy today, it's your last day of freedom" He handed me money to buy my school clothes and supplies.

I nod holding the side of the cheek feeling redness. I stood up out of bed, and wore something casual to leave the house with. I wore my beige shirt with my blue ripped skinnies. I did my natural makeup and left the house.

I head towards the front door and shout, "Kyler! I'm leaving!" I shout as I open the front door grabbing my house key and purse.

I freeze in as I see Nick.
I missed him, it's only 4 hours since I saw him. He looked like a drunk mess not that long ago.

"Baby, you love me right?" He asked, "you forgive me?"

I started quietly sobbing, "leave, I was terrified of you, you raped me... but you know I still love you" I gazed into his eyes.

He pulled in close. Trying to kiss me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath, but once he began kissing my lips. I resist the kiss and smacked him. Now I could taste.

"You're drunk, get off the property so I can leave" I pushed him away and locked the house door.
He laid on the floor groaning, as he confessed his drunken love towards me.

I began walking to the sidewalk and using uber to get a ride to the mall.

Once the uber arrived,
I smiled and opened the car door and got in.
Nick got up, and he seemed weak.

As he stumbled towards the car,
I told the driver to lock the car and scrolls down the window.
He did exactly that.

"DOLLY! DOLL!" He shouted.

I look at him through the window, and he stared down at me. I could feel him looking into my soul, my anxiety began pumping.

"When you get home, you'll get what you deserve, WATCH!" As he bang the uber door randomly to scare me.

He startled me, but I wasn't going to let him have control over me.

"You'll get what you deserve for underage drinking, get off my property" I spit at him, "DRIVE DRIVE!!!"
I shouted as the uber put the car on drive and began speeding away.

What do you think he meant by "getting what I deserved"?