Chapter Four-Coming Home

Two Days Later

Two Days Later.
Today we am allowed to take Malia home I woke up to see Peter put Malia in her monkey outfit.
Lucy Martin: Hey babe.
Peter Hale: Morning darling want to hold Malia.
Lucy Martin: Yeah has she had her feed.
Peter Hale: Yeah about ten minutes ago. Derek's on his way with the car seat for Malia.
He handed Malia to me.
Lucy Martin: Hey my little girl we're going home today.
She giggled.
Derek walked into the room holding the car seat. He placed it on the bed I handed Malia  to Peter and he put her in the car seat while I got dressed in the bathroom when I was done I walked out to see Derek with the bags while Peter sang to Malia.
He looked up and smiled.
Peter Hale: You ready babe.
I nodded my head.  Peter grabbed Malia's car seat I walked by the side of him as we walked out to the car.
Peter put Malia's car seat in the base me and Peter sat either side of the car seat.
Derek drove back to the apartment.
When we got there Peter held the car seat. As we walked into the apartment  we walked into the living room and sat down.
Derek Hale: Can I hold Malia.
Lucy Martin: Of course you can Derek.
He got Malia out her car seat and sat on the chair with her. He was singing to her I cuddled up to Peter. I ended up falling asleep.
Three Hours Later.
When I woke up I was lay down on the couch with my head on Peter's lap. There was a blanket over me.
Peter Hale: You ok babe.
Lucy Martin: Yeah I'm fine where's Malia.
Peter Hale: Derek's put her down for a nap. He's currently asleep in the spare bedroom.
Lucy Martin: How long have I been asleep.
Peter Hale: Three Hours. Why.
Lucy Martin: Because I'm starving can we go for a run tonight.
Peter Hale: Of course  I know Derek would take care of Malia.
Lucy Martin: Will you get me a drink for me please.
Peter Hale: Of course what would you like.
Lucy Martin: I just a drink of water please.
He got up off the couch and went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and walked back into the living room and handed it to me.
Lucy Martin: Thanks babe.
He sat back down and I put my head back on his lap.
We watched some walking dead.
Four Hours Later.
It was midnight Derek agreed to take care of Malia.
Me and Peter was standing at the edge of the woods.
Peter Hale: You ready babe.
Lucy Martin: Yeah.
We transformed into our alpha forms and ran into the woods we was running for about two hours when we decided to go back to the house.
When we got there we decided to go to bed we went into our bedroom and saw Malia asleep in the bassinet that was by the side of the bed. We got changed into our pyjamas and got into bed and fell asleep in each others arms.