Chapter Two- Seeing Derek again.

The next morning

The next morning.
I woke up in Peter's arms.
I can't believe that he's actually alive. I kissed his cheek and he opened his eyes. Peter Hale: Morning babe.
Lucy Martin: Come on I want to get this over and done with seeing Derek again.
Peter Hale: Ok.
We both got up.
I got dressed into a pair of jogging bottoms a iron man tshirt and iron man Nike trainers.
I turned round and saw Peter putting on his trousers. I stood there watching him.
Peter Hale: Babe why don't you take a photo it'll last longer.
I grabbed my phone and took a photo he looked at me. Peter Hale; Oh I am going to get you back for that. Lucy Martin: Come on I want to see the look on Derek's face when he sees you.
He did up the rest of his trousers.
We walked downstairs and we got into my car and drove to the Hale house when we got there we got out the car and walked to the front door and I knocked it. Derek opened the door and I punched him square in the jaw and pushed him back into the house me and Peter walked in and stood over him.
Derek Hale: Wait your supposed to be dead.
Lucy Martin: Well he isn't fucking dead. By the way asshole I'm pregnant. If you don't change your ways about Peter then you will never see your first cousin ever when it's born.
Derek Hale: Ok as long as he doesn't hurt anyone else.
Peter Hale: I didn't hurt anyone to begin with.
Derek Hale: Then who did.
Peter Hale: The alpha pack.
Derek Hale: What a whole pack of alpha's. When are they coming.
Peter Hale: There not coming there already here.
Derek Hale: We need to go after them.
Lucy Martin: Hell no your not gonna get him killed again I need him his daughter needs him.
Peter Hale: Lucy I'm not going to help him till I know you and the baby are safe.
Lucy Martin: Babe you can't.
Peter stepped towards me. I pushed him away.
Lucy Martin: Forget you don't care about me or the baby. It's best I go.
I pushed passed him and ran out of Derek's apartment transformed into my alpha form and ran into the woods my eyes turned red.
I picked up the scent of a werewolf. I followed it and saw a werewolf attacking a human. I ran towards it and tackled it to the ground I ripped it's throat out I transformed back into my human form and walked towards the human form.
Lucy Martin: Who are you.
Phoenix Jones: My name is Phoenix I need the help of Derek Hale.
Lucy Martin: I can tell you where he is but I can't take you to him.
Phoenix Jones: Thank you.
I told him where to go and I ran in the opposite direction.
I heard a growl and the next thing I know my head is slammed against a tree and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.
I blacked out.