Chapter One - My mind is as dirty as a hobos undergarments

The loud thumping of music in my ears was starting to drive me insane, and the never ending bodies being pressed up against me really wasn't helping either.

With a huff, I shove somebody who attempts to twerk on me away.

Why the fuck do high school parties exist? It's just drinking until you're so drunk that you don't remember your own name.  Then you end up doing dirty things to hot strangers in a dark corner while a few perverted boys watch.

Definitely not speaking from experience though. Pfft.

What is this 'dirty thing' you speak of? I am an innocent butterfly.

Okay, maybe I did it in a dark corner once but the hot guy that I did it with was my boyfriend at the time, so it wasn't that bad.

"Finally," I mumble, spotting the guy I have been looking for since the second I arrived at this party.

"Jake," I shout to him over the music as he talks to his friends.  

Two of my best friends told me about this cute guy from Oleston High School, the only other high school in our town. They explained how he was gorgeous, popular, and really hard to get into bed with.

That's why I had to come to this party. Both of my best friends made a bet that I can't get him into bed with me and I am going to prove them wrong.

He turns around in the dimly lit house and his eyes scan the room, looking for the person who shouted his name.

I smile and tuck a strand of my blonde hair behind my ear as I walk closer to him, and when his eyes land on me, he smirks, "Hey?"

It's true, he is absolutely gorgeous. His hair is a caramel brown colour and I can't see the colour of his eyes from here, but they look dark.

"I'm Ali," I state, not really sure what to do.

I have only had sex around three times. I'm not really the type of girl to sleep around but I'd do anything to win a bet, even if it means I have to sleep with this God.

The other times I've slept with someone, I dated them for a while first, before we did anything more. This is definitely new.

"So do you want to have sex with me?" I asked, being as straight forward as I can. I really don't have any time to waste.

His friends go silent as they all shamelessly check me out. One of the boys in the group wolf whistles and I roll my eyes, folding my arms across my chest.

I'm used to guys checking me out but they never get anywhere. They wish they could do the dirty with me, like I hope to do with Daniel Sharman one day.

What? No. Butterfly. I'm an innocent butterfly.

No you're not, idiot.

True, my mind is as dirty as a hobos undergarments.

"Um, no thanks," Jake shouts over the music and smiles then turns back to his friends who are all gaping at him with their mouths hung open.

"Dude, did you just turn down the Alicia Cole," one of Jake's cute friends says, sounding incredulous. "She offered you sex!"

I shrug and turn to get something to drink. A few bottles of tequila should do. I guess Cora and Lea were right, I can't get him into bed with me.

Well there goes the one hundred and fifty bucks I was going to use to buy a new pair of shoes.

I lean against the bar counter, taking a huge swig of alcohol as I look around at the drunk crowd.

A high school party is basically pointless unless you're drunk off your ass or with a hot guy. Since Jake said no to what I came here for, I guess I'm getting drunk.

"Hey," a voice says beside me and I turn to face Jake who is standing with a smile on his face.

"Hi," I put the bottle of alcohol down on the counter and walk away. I'm not wasting my time, if he isn't going to do what I came here for then we don't have anything to talk about.

"Wanna go upstairs?" He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me backwards, so that my back is against his chest.

"I'll make you scream," he whispers in my ear and my heart skips a beat.

He leans down and kisses my neck, slowly sliding his hands down my body as everyone dances to the loud music around us, not noticing us at all.

"Yeah," I whisper breathlessly, turning around to face him.

"Cool," he takes my wrist and leads me up a set of stairs and down a hallway. At the end of the hallway he stops outside room and pulls a pair of keys out of his pockets.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Unlocking my room," he looks up at me with a cheeky grin and I smile back at him.

"Yes, this is my house." he adds when I don't say anything.

"I figured," I state and he pushes the door open.

I sit down on his bed and watch as he locks the door. He turns around in the semi-dark room and I see a smirk grow on his face.

"And then he ravaged her," Jake whispers to nobody, making me bite my lip.

And then he really did... I just hope nobody heard us.

****

No you dirty humans, I'm not putting smut on the first chapter.

Tell me what you think? ;)

And yes, Alicia has blonde hair in the book but the actress has brown hair so just imagine it as blonde because Photoshop makes it look shitty when she is blonde.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG