Barbeque Lays

Cheese Puffs

Then I went to the candy Isle and did the same.

“Swedish Fish !” I exclaimed excitedly, and a little too loudly. I lady gave me a weird look and rushed out of the isle.

Swedish fish

Starbursts

Reese Cups

That’s Enough Candies I guess. I went to the isle with the drinks and got a case of Pepsi and a case of 7up . Then I went to look for the V8 was. I browsed the flavors

Mango looks good I thought, grabbing the bottle and tossing it in the shopping cart. I completed the rest of my shopping, getting pop tarts, another box of cocoa puffs, milk, and a few other things. I went  to check out and then headed back home.

-----------------------

When I got done putting away the groceries, I checked the time. It was around 1:30. I got a text from Cici.

CiCi : The GPS Says we’re about 20 minutes away !

When I read the message I ran into the guest room to make sure everything was okay. There was a king size bed in there so there was more than enough room for her and her sister. I put fresh sheets on the bed, fixed the pillows, put an extra blanket in the chair and placed the television remote on the side table. I went into the bathroom connected to the room and made sure everything was okay. The toilet seat was down, there was a fresh bar of soap and the sink and mirror were clean. The shower was also clean. I ran to the hall closet and sat 2 towels and 4 wash clothes on the bed. I checked the time again. It was 1:48. Perfect. I sprayed some air freshener In the room and shut the door, going downstairs and sitting on the couch waiting for them.

I got another text from Cici.

Cici  : We’re pulling in the drive right now

I hoped off of the couch and went over to the front door. I opened it and I saw 2 girls.

“Damn”

 CiCi’s POV

I texted Carter, to let him know we were pulling into his drive way. Asia pulled next to a White Jetta, and we prepare to get out. We opened the trunk and went to get our bags, and the front door opened. I grabbed my bag and looked up.

“Oh My Wow” I thought, as I saw Carter walk towards us.

“Hi, I’m Carter, Nice to meet you” He held out his hand for Asia to shake. She stared at him and smiled.

“Oh gosh, Asia !” I semi-yelled, taking her out of her trance. She took his hand and shook it.

“I’m sister, I mean Cici, I mean Cici’s sister Asia” she ran over her words.

He may be hot but no need to act like a fool I thought to myself.

“Well thank you” he smiled at me.

“Wait I said that outloud ?” I asked, a little embarrassed.

“Yea, sorta dork” Asia said, Nudging me. I glared at her.

“Uh sorry, Uh Im Cici, nice to meet you” I shook his hand. He laughed.

“I know who you are silly, we’ve been texting for the past week” He laughed. I mentally face palmed myself and Asia glared at me. I knew what she was thinking.

How can you not tell me you’ve been texting him !

“Oh Uh, right, well hey buddy” I laughed nervously. I mentally face palmed myself again. He shook his head and laughed.

“Need help with your bags ?” he asked, sweetly.

“Sure, thanks” I smiled.

Carter’s POV:

I Helped them with their bags and showed them the guest room. At first they were nervous to be around me, which I don’t know why because they were gorgeous, especially Cici, there’s something special about her. After about an hour or so we were all watching tv and laughing together in the living room. I’m getting tired of tv though, I think we should all get to know each other.

-------

Hey guys, this little chapter took me 2 hours to write and they still have barely talked to each other ! Im a terrible person I know :/ . Well thanks for reading and Im almost to 500 reads ! That’s not as much as most writers but Im still thankful and excited ! Uh, let me know what you like. And leave me a nice, juicy comment for the next chapter dedicated to you . Share and tell your friends ! Probably not updating for another 3 our 4 days unless I get 15 votes and  7 comments … I usually don’t write for goals but I feel like I might deserve it . Well whatever , Vote, Comment and Follow me :) <3 

- TheMrs_Carterr