"I'm not saying no because I don't like you," I muttered at last, "I'm saying no because it may not be special to you, but it is to me."

"Of course you'd say that. You're a v-"

"Shut up, it's not because I'm a virgin! I wasn't lying when I said I liked you, Nick," I snapped, making him glance at me, "I'm serious, I like you. A lot more than you think, but I'm not going to let you use me."

"I'm not using you. I just want to stop feeling like this. It's weird."

"Well, sorry I'm so revolting."

"It's not that! That's just it, you're not and that pisses me off too," Nick retorted, ruffling his hair in annoyance as his breath fogged up the windows, "You're... different. I can't explain it... You're... cute, I guess."

"Cute, you guess. Okay." I deadpanned.

"Yea, and why do you like me so much, huh, Barbie Doll? I pick on you every day and made puberty look like a walk through a flowery meadow. If I'm so horrible to you, why do you like me?" Nick demanded. I hesitated.

Should I really bother? Maybe Nick didn't like me like he thought he did. Maybe it was just his hormones raging around curiously and he was just secretly interested in what it'd be like to sleep with another guy... And it'd just hurt if I told Nick why I liked him. Hell, did I even know why?

Maybe Nick was right.

Maybe it was just physical attractive, a sexual desire and nothing mental or emotional. Would I really be doing something so bad if we just had sex once? It's not like we'd do it ever again, and he'd use a condom too... Although, someone told me it was better without it- Ugh, that's not the point!

Sex wasn't something you just tossed around lightly. I wanted to do it with someone I really loved...

But what if that never happened? What if I grew up like that freak from 50-year-old Virgin?

Oh god.

"Fine," I said at last, making Nick look up, "Fine, we'll do it, but not today. Tomorrow, after school, at my house."

"Why tomorrow? Why not right now?"

"Because, Fido, we both know that you have no idea what you're doing. I suggest you go home and do a little research." I drawled as I drove out of the parking lot at last, getting onto the road as I turned on the headlights and windshield wipers.

"Research? What the hell does that mean? In case you haven't noticed, I'm the king of sex."

"In case you haven't noticed, I don't have a vagina." I snapped, blushing. Nick blushed too and sank down in his seat, pressing a hand to his face before pinching the bridge of his nose again in frustration. Good, I hope he was embarrassed and trying to disappear into the seat.

"So, what...? You want me to watch gay porn?" Nick asked after a while. We were both blushing now, avoiding looking at each other.

"Yea, sure, but don't look up anything kinky. I don't do whips and I don't do chains. It's... Well, I don't want to lose it painfully. And bring condoms."

"Why do I have to bring them?"

"Because my parents will freak if they find condoms in my room."

"What? Satan not promote condoms?"

"They're Catholic, asshole. At least... Devin is. I'm not sure about Rick."

"You call your parents by their first names?"

"Sometimes... I don't know, not usually. Stop talking already, I'm nervous enough as it is. Just bring the condoms and a little bit of knowledge. Oh, and where do you live? Because if you don't tell me, there's a nice swamp up ahead I can accidentally plow into." I said, rounding the corner and heading into a less populated area of the town, toward the swamplands of the state.