Before I could figure out what to do next Harry moved forward, catching me off guard and causing me to stumble back a bit as he closed the shed door, revealing himself to our little audience as their eyes widened at the sight of him.

"The big bad wolf got bigger!" One boy pointed out.

"And better looking!" Another little girl clapped in excitement as I heard Edgar's muffled screaming increase slightly in volume inside the shed at the children's statements.

"I did." Harry acknowledged with a smooth voice, nearing the kids as I furrowed my brows at him, wondering what in the world this man was up to.

"Who would like to know the real truth about little red here?" He suddenly asked the intrigued children who all erupted in loud, eager shouts of "me's" and "I do's" as they raised their small chubby hands, jumping in their seats.

I grabbed Harry's arm, pulling him away and closer to me to lock my eyes with his.

"What are you doing." I demanded under my breath, his hard gaze flickering down to where my hand was around his arm and letting out a small scoff.

He pulled back from my grasp as he began to slowly circle me, like a sinister predator zeroing in on its prey while I followed his movements.

"Little Red Riding Hood was a very lonely girl," Harry began, maintaining his straight face and peering at the children for a moment before he reached out and quickly yanked my picnic basket prop right out of my hands as my jaw dropped at his action.

The audacity.

"Give it back." I protested in frustration, going on my tip toes to retrieve my basket when he casually raised it above my head without any effort, tossing it around and keeping his attention on the audience as I struggled with every fiber of my being to get my prop back.

"Until one day she decided to befriend the Big Bad Wolf." Harry emphasized, swinging the bag around with a straight expression, circling around me while I persistently tried to reach out for it with gritted teeth.

Do not do anything violent in front of children Malu.

"The wolf of course, at first, thought that this just had to be the dumbest," He continued, innocently flicking up the hem of my red dress with his fingertips as he passed by, making me gasp before I quickly brought it down with a scowl.

"Most naive," He drawled out, giving my face a patronizing pinch only for him to grab my red hood, tugging it down and covering my eyes making me go blind momentarily as I let out a huff of anger, pushing him away with all my strength before readjusting my costume.

"Most annoying little snack he'd ever met." Harry finished, his voice low and raspy now that he was behind me as his lips brushed against the shell of my ear, the cool metal of his piercing tickling my skin making me adruptly turn my head away in irritation as he dangled the basket in front of me in a taunting manner.

I yanked the basket out of his hand as he let me take it, his menacing green eyes observing me while I gripped tightly onto the handle and glared at him.

"So the wolf uses her right?" One kid asked with a raise of his hand, catching both Harry and I's attention.

I opened my mouth to say yes only for Harry to slap his large, furry palm over my lips.

"No, the little girl uses the wolf." He claimed, making my eyes widen before I shoved his hand away in protest.

"She did not." I defended in a solid voice as he sent me a hostile look.

"Oh but she did piccola rossa. (little red)." Harry countered in a vexed growl, locking his intense gaze with mine as I straightened at his accusation while he turned his attention back to our audience.