Instead I'm Just Invisible (A Louis Tomlinson Love Story)

Hello Everyone!

UPDATE: AUDITIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU WHO TOOK INTEREST!

Lately, I've been in listening to Taylor Swift's song 'Invisible' and I'm totally in love with the song. I love Taylor Swift's songs so muchh! <333 Anyways, this song inspired me to write a fanfiction about it! :D 

The story will obviously be based on the song. So yeah, I'll be holding auditions for any of you who would like to be part of this story. If you are interested in being part of this story, PM me with your name, nickname, age, looks, personality, likes, dislikes, and what One Direction Boy you would like to be paired up with. Message me up soon, 'cause there is only 4 SPACES available, and spacs fill up fast. 

LOUIS TOMLINSON: TAKEN! BY ME! ;D LOOL!

HARRY STYLES: TAKEN! ;D

ZAYN MALIK: TAKEN BY @amberr1D ! ;D xo

NIALL HORAN: TAKEN BY @MissHoranette ! ;D xo

LIAM PAYNE: TAKEN! ;D 

I'll chose who will be part of the story. I'll do an update chapter notifying that the auditions are closed, and I am in the chosing process. Then I'll do a chapter about the OFFICIAL CAST LIST. The people I have chosen will be written on it, I will also message you that you are in my story.

I'm really excited for this story, so I can't wait to start writing! I just want to take the time, to also say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT IN MY OTHER STORIES. (More Than This, Same Mistakes, and Moments). I've also been getting alot of requests for one-shots, so I have to keep up with them!

Thank-you all so much! I LOVE YOU ALL! (: <3                                                 xDanix