1

VALENTINE.

My eyes wandered around, taking in the smell of the strong alcohol, the disgusting sweaty bodies, the loud ear piercing music. I followed the woman that had told me to follow her. I walked past, the woman dancing around the sliver glistening pole. I would always wonder to myself, how on earth can she move like that? And all those men, flaunting them self at her. Doesn't she ever get embarrassed?

"Stay in here, the boss will be right with you." She gave a meek smile, before pushing me softly into the room, and exiting shutting the door behind her.

I tapped my fingers on the glass rectangular desk. Repeating the rhythmic melody awaiting on the bosses arrival through the door. I sighed. When is he or she going to come? I scratched my head with impatience. Resuming back to check my watch, the room was so placid all was to be heard was the tick-tocking of my watch go buy.

"You in a rush?"

I was awaken by a males bass voice drumming through my ears. I briskly composed myself in a proper manner watching his sharp eyes dagger at mines. "N-no sir." I stumbled lightly on one word, trying to cover it up not making a fuss. Anxious. Nerves. Agitation has replaced me.

He sniffed, walking around me. I stood still like a frozen statue. As my eyes only did the movement of trying to look at him behind me, in the corner of my eye. His cold hands lifted my hair from my shoulders, and he sniffed it in. "Fare hair" he let go. I felt like I had been strangled for so long and they have just released me. Sigh of relief. His armoured fingers. Meaning the rings. Trailed down my cheek bone. Leaving a strange stench. "Fare skin" his monotonous voice sent waves to my ears. "The smell of a virgin employee..." I remained silent. "Show me what you got" he clapped. Right um. I thought. A sweat bead traced down my face so rapid, it was supposedly hard to realise it. Afraid, I gritted my teeth together, as I made my way to the gold pole that stood menacingly at me..

I dropped my bag and stuff on the leather black sofa and walked over to the gold shimmering pole. I took a deep breath before taking my jacket off showing off my red lacy exotic outfit. Blood was rushing to my cheeks. My hand gripped onto the pole, myself gripped onto the pole. I looked back at his expression as his fingers was interlocked, licking his lips at what he saw from my body. Not forgetting, squinting his eyes. I wrapped one of my leg around the pole and made my body swing around it. Imitating a bit of what I saw at the club of those half naked girls. I didn't try to do something I know I wouldn't be able to so I just kept it simple. Just how I do. Simplicity. The boss inhale and exhaled from his cigar, as the smoke pattern floated in the air and the smell circulating to room.

"Ahaha! Valentine Luna Rose Monae!" He laughed sarcastically, sipping from his cocktail glass. Typically a liquor. He rolled his eyes. "What the hell was you doing?!" His voice rose his grip on my waist tightening as his nostrils flares. "Im sorry." I looked down, tears glistening in my eyes.

"Look at me when im talking to you. Valentine." He spat. He raised my face his eyes shooting daggers. "I don't know what i'm doing i can learn sir. I can." I protest. "Is that right?" He chuckles. "-your the worst client i have ever come across. But your right you can learn cant you?" Rhetorical better to be left unanswered, just look scared. I nod rapidly. "Sit down." He demanded.

I ran over to the seat in front of his desk and sat down. He sat down in front staring at me, my face my hair my breast, my body my legs. I felt insecure and began to hide my private features, feeling uncomfortable suited in this outfit.

"Sit right here." He pats his lap. My heart races as I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He smirks. "Fresh virgin." His hand slides down to my booty. I cringe mentally not making a move. "Answer me!" He yelled, I flinched and nodded. "Don't be scared baby girl."

My breathing became so intense, the only thought that was running around in circles was, I left my 12 year old brother alone since this morning. He must be worried, knowing its only me and him that live together. No mother. Nor. Father. I've never exposed my body to a man in my entire life. Never loved. Never dated. Never been so close to a male, like I am being now. And you know what?. I just can't wait to exit this place. It isn't right for me.

"Bitch. Did I tell you, once your in there's no looking back or let's say no way out meaning your in and that's final" he clasped his muscular hands around my bare neck. Breathing against my lips. He attached his hands on my hair showing me the club on camera "you see them, they're your new family, alright?!?!" I nodded, as I held tight back my tears. "Good girl" he stroked my booty once again. I am not right for this, I should of thought of my decisions wisely. I looked around me cautiously. "Age?" He questioned.

"T-twenty one sir" I replied directly back. "Why you here?" I j-just thought of giving a go-" "AHAHA. Pathetic little girl, take your things and go. Here tomorrow at 22:00pm SHARP otherwise" he gave me the dead look, I nodded. Walking over to get my stuff. "Aye bitch?! Come!" I walked back to him and he leaned over and stuffed dollars in my pants and I quietly gasped. "Get used to it" he slapped my booty. Ouch. That hurt. Cunt. I just couldn't wait to go home and cry out what I have just experienced at 'The Horizon Stripper's Club' I wished I have never of gotten my self into this mess.

Thanks for reading guys!!!

Just really want all of your support to keep me motivated, I got a grear storyline and I want to share ot with y'all so please be welcome. Don't forgef to send feed backs it would be much appreciated. XO