Chapter : 8 // D-day

Sohye's

So, now I know he is collaborating with Gfriend and he even have a pair. But, I keep it cool as it is just a work and I trust him eventho I feel a little bit jealous.

And also I saw his reaction when we performed. He was super excited for both songs especially pick me. I was so happy when I saw them. How can I not adore this boy... Once again he proves it..

Mingyu's

I felt so guilty about the performance but I enjoyed her performance so much and even caught it on the camera I then felt a bit relieved. Nothing bad happen and it was so fun.

The show was a big success for us. 
I hope there's more opportunity like this.

Sohye's

Because he already texts me first last night, I decided to text him first today.

"You did well today,I enjoyed your performance." Sent.

"Really? Glad that you enjoyed it. I love your performances too. Actually all the idols there sang along. Woah,I'm jealous. You're so popular." received.

"Eyy,same goes to you. You even got a pair today. Woah,I'm so jealous of that girl." I made a joke.

It tooks a while for him to reply, I guess he is busy preparing to go back. I've packed earlier so that's why I'm not in rushed.

Few moments later,

"No ~ why would you get jealous of her? You are my only one. She is just a work."

"Yaa,why so serious? I'm just kidding." Sent.

"Okay,hmm I think we both need to go now,right? See you soon. Bye. Take care,love u."

"Erm,bye. ❤"

Mingyu's

"You did well today,I enjoy your performance." received a text from her.

"Really? Glad that you enjoyed it. I love your performances too. Actually all the idols there sang along. Woah,I'm jealous. You're so popular." replied.

"Eyy,same goes to you. You even got a pair today. Woah,I'm so jealous of that girl." Her reply caught me off guard.

Did she knew it? Does it obvious? This cannot be. I need to talk to her nicely to avoid misunderstanding.

"No ~ why would you get jealous of her? You are my only one. She is just a work." I replied.

"Yaa,why so serious? I'm just kidding." She replied.

That's a relief then. I thought she knew something. But,is she really okay with that? Eyy, she is not that immature tho.

"Okay,hmm I think we both need to go now,right? See you soon. Bye. Take care,love u." I replied in rush as we need to go to airport soon.

"Erm,bye. ❤" received.