Chapter : 7 // Hers

Sohye's

After few weeks,we met again. Now,for MAMA awards. We will be at Hong Kong for three days. And what's more suprising is we both happened to be in the same flight.

My rehearsal is on the second day and for Mingyu's is on the first day. So, I know nothing about what will they perform neither him.

As soon as we arrived there, we went to the hotel. Seventeen went to the venue for reherseal. So for the first day, I just rest at the hotel. That night, we gathered at one room as our leader, Nayoung want to say something.

We gathered and Nayoung starts to speak up. She warned us not to linger around because a lot of fan are waiting outside the hotel. We just need to stay in our room and practice on our own first. She also cheer us up to do the best for the tommorow rehearsal and the day. Our meeting ends with the group "fighting".

I then entered my room. My roommate is yoojung. Both of us make ourselves a cup of coffee to warm up our body. After an hour, yoojung fall asleep first. I'm still wide awake,so I just lie on the bed doing nothing and one message came in.

"Good night." -Mingyu

Oh, I didn't expect he would text me.  I feel so happy though.

"You've worked hard today, go sleep. You must be tired, right? Goodnight ..."

I'm wondering wether I should put a  heart there? Oh should I just play hard? No no, I shouldn't do that right? Ah, I don't know."

"You've worked hard today, go sleep. You must be tired, right? Goodnight ❤" sent.

Few minutes later,
"Okay, see you at the venue.❤"

Oh my god, he gave me a heart too. I'm so happy. I just slept right away after that.

Mingyu's

Our rehearsal is on the first day, we went right away from the airport to the venue. We will have a collaboration stage with Gfriend. We just rehearse what we have been practiced together before. We reherse about 7 hours and then we headed to the hotel.

As for the collaboration, I have a scene as a couple with one of the member ,Eunha. Why out of many members in her group must be her? This is crazy. I have a dark history with her. And the dance is quite uncomfortable too. Huh,Let's just think this as a work.

But I wonder how will Sohye reaction be? But she is not that immature right . As long as she didn't know about our past.

Then,Wonwoo came to me.

"Are you dislike her? What's with your expression? Do you still feel awkward? Hey, come on. We have been practising for three weeks at Korea." - wonwoo said while having his snack.

"Well,Eunha is actually my ex-girlfriend. No one knows because it was along time ago, before debut. We broke up because both of us are in different company and we were preparing for our debut. So, we don't have time for each other and often have a misunderstanding."

"Ah, I see. That's why... You should have told Hoshi sooner. We will get to changed your partner." - wonwoo

"No,it's okay. I'll just think this as a work. And I'm sure Sohye is okay with it. We need to understand each other, right?"

"What is okay? Your expression shows everything. You should do well with it. Goodluck buddy." - he then left.

I will do my best.

After finished washed up, I decided to text Sohye.

"Good night." Sent.

I somehow feel so nervous texting her. She took along time to reply me. While I'm about to give up for the reply, a message came in.

"You've worked hard today, go sleep. You must be tired, right? Goodnight ❤" sent.

Aigoo,she must thinking about the heart,wether she should put it or not. So cute. I immediately reply out of joy but still acting cool.

"Okay, see you at the venue.❤"

Sohye's

Day-2

After having breakfast, we went to the venue for the rehearsal. We will be collaborating with Twice. We will perform our debut song ,Pick Me and our new song, Very Very Very and for Twice ,Cheer Up  and TT. The rehearsal took about 8 hours including the sound check and the stage preparations. We hope everything will be fine and we will have a amazing stage.

Look forward for the next part!!! The day of MAMA will be on the next part. We will see waht happen between them? A happy scene or sad again? Or something special happen? Wait for it.

And thank you for those who read and commented on this fanfic. Thank you so much ❤