3

....Continued.......

"Hey Cisco guess whaaaaat." I say walking out the room after Dr.Wells gave me the job looking at Cisco who was eating a muffin.
"YOU GOT THE JOB!" He screamed "YES BUT I HAVE EVEN BETTER NEWS!" I scream "What?" Cisco says "I'LL BE SHARING THE WORKSHOP WITH YOU!!!!!" I say "OH MY GOODNESS THATS AMAZING" He says running to me and picking me up and spinning me around dropping his muffin. "HaHahahahhaahahahahha" Me and Cisco laugh in unison. Then he slows down stopping "Haaaa" i sigh "I like you Cisco" i say without knowing. Then when i notice i cover my mouth. He must have heard me because his face looks very surprised. "You-u what?" he questions. "I-I like you Cisco." I say holding his hands. Then the surprise turns to happiness."I-I like you too Y/n." he says choking up a bit. I leaned my head in 50% than he leaned in for the other 50% making our warm moist lips touch. "Ugh don't laugh ok I have something to tell you." I say breaking our kiss. "Ok I promise." he chuckles before fully agreeing "Ok.....That was my first kiss." I say a little nervous. Then a swoosh of air hits us. "Wow Y/n you suck." Barry says laughing a bit "Wow Barry forget you" I say feeling a bit hurt bye his comment "It was mines too Y/n." Cisco says "😍 Really Cisco." I say "Yeah." he said scratching his neck. "Yall are so adorable." Barry says "Can you go!"Cisco and I say in unison again "Ok ok I'm going i'll see you to love birds later." Barry says speeding off. "Sooo...." Cisco says "So...?" i say smiling as we intertwine our fingers together "What does this make us now?" Cisco says "Anything you want us to be." I say kissing him for about 7 minutes. Then separate them again to get some air."Good I'm glad I get to decide because I want you to be the Princess Leia to my Han Solo, So Y/n what do you say yes or no." he says "Yes even though she kissed other guys including her brother." I say giggling at his Star Wars reference. "Ok so now lets get you settled." he says "Whats there to get settle remember i have nothing." i say "We could get you some more clothes and shoes." He says "I dont have any money either Cisco." I say he pulls out a credit card in between his index finger and middle finger."Thats what I'm here for." he says "Oh no I can't take your money Cisco its to early in our relationship." I say not willing to accept his offer. "Yes Yes Yes I dont wanna here it I insist ok." He says holding my waist tight "Ughh fine." I say knowing he won't change his mind no matter how much I say."Alright Ms Y/ln and possibly the future Mrs Ramon lets hop in the S.T.A.R labs van ma lady." Cisco says as we walk out of the workshop and out of S.T.A.R labs. I giggle than realize what he said. Mrs Ramon he wants to marry me one day, Awwww he loves me!💖 I giggle as he opens the door for me than goes around to the drivers seat than closes the door as he enters the van. "First stop Central City Mall" Cisco says startinging the van. "Ok lets get this show on the road babe." I say strapping myself in my seat "Alrighty, and off we goooo." Cisco says as he pulls off.
.
.
.
.
.
. I'll be doing some freaky Flash Imagines soon.😊💖 Just for my lil pervs........😂💀