H20vanoss- Wish came true

FRICKING! WATTPAD DELETED THE WHOLE STORY SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT! DAMN THEY NEED TO FIX THAT PROBLEM.

...

(Dec. 24, 2016)
E V A N' S P O V
Me, Jonathan, Lui, David, Tyler and Craig planned to record a GMOD Christmas Special for the fans since... It's Christmas. Well not technically, It's December 24 but 1 day left. The crew shared all our secrets and all that sh*t...

But not one from me

You see... I'm Bisexual

And I like Jonathan AKA H20Delirious

Even if I haven't seen his face yet.
But I wish I could
He was mysterious, serious, silly, funny and DELIRIOUS

....Night...
>(Recording Time)<

"DELIRIOUS! What is this?!" He shows me a sh*tty gift (no really it's sh*tty)

"It's your gift! Merry Christmas!" He laughs. God it's good to hear that.

"A pile of sh*t?" I asked and shout.

"You don't like it?" He looks at my player model. Kinda sounded sad, and I felt bad for him.

"Ok.. ok it's good. It smells great!" I pick it up with the gun as I faked like the gift.

"AWW! H20vanoss!" Lui, David, Tyler and Craig screamed in unison. F*cking F*ck F*ck.

"MiniCat..." I say in a funny voice.

"DaithiDeCalibre." Delirous backs me up. Thank you!

"F*ck you!" Tyler hits me with a chair.
'Ohh~ That means he likes Craig.. Ohh~' I thought

"HAHAHA" Me and Delirous laugh hysterically as Tyler still hits be with dozens of Chairs

...45 minutes of bullsh*t...

Me and Jonathan were left in the game

"Hey thanks Delirious for backing me up there." I giggled

"Hey, no problem man! Anything for you."
Delirious said with a gentle voice.

J O N A T H A N'S P O V
Little does Vanoss knows, I'm gay.

I liked him from the beginning. From we we first met.

I know how he looks like, inside and out.
Funny and Adorbs.

That Owl Baby...

I said my goodbyes after minutes of us doing some crazy sh*t.

E V A N'S P O V
After I said goodbye to Jon, I got an unknown call from someone. I was scared at first but then I answered it.

"Hello? Who is this?" I sounded nervous, I was sweating hard as my hands did too.

"You know who this is. Meet me in the alley next to you apartment at 11pm sharp. Or else..." He had a creepy voice which made me shiver and frightened.

It was 10:50 pm as I saw on my watch

"Or else what?" I answer back to the unknown person.

"I'll do everything to sh*t your f*cking pants! You got that, b*tch!" He sounded so serious.

"Ok-- ok fine... I-I'll be there!" I stuttered then ended the call.

'Should I really go there?' I thought a bit. Thinking about my safety but also what would happen.

I just brought a back pack with water and a gun just in case he/she tries to do anything to me.

As I walk to the alley, I get butterflies in my stomach. I feel very shaky when something is going to happen. Oh God...

I stay in the alley for 1 minutes until I call the unknown.

"Hey, b*tch, I'm already here. Come and kidnap me" I try to sound so tough.

'No I didn't mean that but don't please don't'

The unknown ended the call. Then I hear a creepy voice from a far.

"I know you, Evan Fong. I've seen your face--" I interrupt him

"I'm not afraid, come closer and kidnap me. Right now." Then he quickly said his words

"I've seen you, now you will see who I am."

I don't get it

I'm confused, scared and nervous on what his/her next move is. I don't know what's going to happen...

"What?!" Then the unknown becomes the known, he quickly takes of his hoody and his cap, revealing who he was.

"Do you know who I am, Vanossgaming?" He said placing his hand on his chest.

Wait...
that voice

That's H20Delirious

Jonathan...

Finally...

"Evan, I'm sorry for being a dick at the phone. I had to--" I interrupted him by a kiss. A passionate kiss that lasted for a while. Something we have been waiting for.
It was magical... I felt so alive finally meeting the real Delirious.

We then parted for air "Jonathan, I love you so much, ever since I met you in-game." I hug him tight like I would with a child.

"Evan, I love you too! From the bottom of my heart." They were having a magical moment under the start sky.

💛x💙

...12 am..:
We went to a nearby park to watch the fireworks go off. BOOM! BOOM! As one goes off, another does, with all the colorful colors going on, lighting the sky a bit brighter.

"Merry Christmas, Evan." He fluffed my hair.

"Merry Christmas, Jonathan." I rested my head onto his shoulder, smiling at the him as that was the first time we were at our happiest.

'Best Christmas Wish ever' I thought as we kept on looking at the gorgeous sky, laying around the grass, with our hands intertwined together.

...

Crappy but great
HEY IT'S MY FIRST OK?!
Sorry for being harsh :)

Vote. Comment and Share
- XOXO G

Edited on: June 20,2017

Be Happy!