Merry Christmas

Hiya everyone, sorry for not updating. But I am getting finished on a Gaster catch-up and How Your Name Was Decided so get ready for that but I have a little short for you guys.

Everyone

It was your first Christmas with new family in the underground everyone was laughing and talking as you ate sugar cookies. Sans and Papyrus stood up proudly (Sans on a stool) to prepare to talk.

"As of a few monthes ago the whole underground was welcomed with a gift of pure joy." Sans stated smiling at your small figure.

"SHE HAS MADE US HAPPY WHEN WE ARE SAD!" Papyrus exclaimed 'Nyehing' when you started paying attention to them.

Alphys and Undyne also stood up joining in the speech.

"S-she d-doesn't j-j-judge us e-even i-if w-we're w-w-weird..." Alphys stuttered out.

"And she's a reason we get stronger!!" Undyne yelled boldly picking you up and placing you on her hip.

Frisk,Chara, and Flowey joined but didn't stand up.

"She has been great company through and through." They said in unison, Frisk taking you from Undyne and tickling you.

You giggled at the gesture your small (e/c) orbs bright.

Suddenly a goopy man stood in the middle of the room.

"[1]✌☠👎 ✡⚐🕆 ☹⚐✞☜ ☜✞☜☠ ❄☟☜ ☜✞✋☹☜💧❄ ⚐☞ 🕆💧" Gaster signed a soft smile plastered to his skull.

Everyone came around you and Frisk. Hugging each other tight.

"We love you (Y/n)!!"

"[2]🕈☜ ☹⚐✞☜ ✡⚐🕆 ☎✡📭☠✆✏"

You giggled at everyone smiling bright.

As everyone laughed and partied inside a unfamiliar Sans stood in the window a white jacket and red scarf around him.

"Merry Christmas and happy New Year."

He winked and teleported off.

[1]"And you love even the evilest of us."

[2]"We love you (y/n)!"