Mistletoe Kiss

Hey guys, 

So I wanted to write a Hiccstrid one-shot for Christmas!! 

So here it is! I hope you enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was gathered in the Great Hall for Snoggletog! Lots of food, and the dragons didn't leave anymore. They stayed to celebrate Snoggletog with the vikings. 

Hiccup and Astrid were celebrating their first Snoggletog as a couple. They were 18 and had been dating for about 6 months now. They were in the Great Hall with everyone else. They were hanging out with the other teens.  A little bit into the night, some people started playing some music and people started dancing. Hiccup put his hand out to Astrid, she smiled and took it. The rest of the gang joined the dancing too. 

A little while later they started to play a slow song and Hiccup and Astrid started to slow dance. They talked and laughed a little. Hiccup kissed her forehead. 

"I love you." He said. Astrid smiled.

"I love you too." Astrid said. 

They continued to dance. Hiccup took her hand and started to lead her away. Astrid looked around and noticed the mistletoe just ahead of them and smiled. When they got near to it and then under it she stopped moving. Hiccup looked at her. 

"What are you doing?" He asked her. 

"Come here." She said. 

He smirked and walked over to her. She held his hands. Toothless was nearby and looked up and walked over and pushed Hiccup closer to Astrid. Hiccup blushed and Astrid smiled and blushed lightly too. Astrid looked up with her eyes and Hiccup followed them and he started to blush more seeing the mistletoe. 

Astrid met his eyes and blushed more too. Hiccup smirked and leaned in and kissed her. Astrid kissed him back. 

Stoick started cheering and they broke it and looked over and the teens were cheering too. They blushed and smiled. Hiccup wrapped his arms around her and Astrid wrapped hers around his waist. Hiccup kissed her forehead and their eyes met. 

"Happy Snoggletog Astrid." Hiccup said. 

"Happy Snoggletog Hiccup." Astrid said. 

They smiled and kissed again. 

They then continued with the party for the rest of the night! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short and sweet! 

There ya go!! 

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas/Happy Snoggletog!! 

 I'll try and update Your Love Changed Me - But I'm EXTREMELY busy the next three days. So I will try and get it done BEFORE the New Year! 

Love you guys!!